Strange and Nemesis Trailers Are Up

#1 Edited by rbysjti (354 posts) -

Let me post the umvc3 trailer again and do not think that it's the same as before because it shows some old characters new moves, namely: Wolverine, Chun-Li, She-Hulk, Morrigan, C Viper  and Hulk.

Strange Trailer

Nemesis Trailer

Strange and Nemesis Gameplay

Enjoy the hype! : )
#2 Posted by Gerhabio (1975 posts) -

damn

#3 Posted by Icicle7x3 (1169 posts) -

Nemesis...Just wow...

Sentinel has a new challenger

#4 Posted by jkuc316 (981 posts) -

I'm still waiting for everyone else...

#5 Posted by StarvingGamer (7918 posts) -

BY THE HOARY HOSTS OF HOGGOTH I AM SO FUCKING HYPE

#6 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -

I'm really hype on Phoenix Wright and Iron Fist

#7 Posted by rmanthorp (3854 posts) -

Holy shit! Awesome!

#8 Posted by rmanthorp (3854 posts) -

Here is another one. Damn I can't shake the feeling the Nemesis is Q with a rocket launcher... AND THAT IS AWESOME!

#9 Posted by BeserkGamer (59 posts) -

That new stage they show looked really bland, but I really like. I guess it's the way it look? Nemesis to me looks like a way better Hagger.

#10 Posted by BeserkGamer (59 posts) -

all these trailer are cool but I just wanna see how Phoenix Wright and Rocket Raccoon play

#11 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -

Ok so of right now im gonna roll Nemesis rocket raccoon and strange. I will only have strange if he has a get the fuck off me assist.

#12 Posted by StarvingGamer (7918 posts) -

@scarace360: I think his 2 confirmed assists are the 3 floating orbs that delay then fire a tracking projectiles like dante's pink lazer and a staggered double beam special

#13 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@StarvingGamer said:

@scarace360: I think his 2 confirmed assists are the 3 floating orbs that delay then fire a tracking projectiles like dante's pink lazer and a staggered double beam special

:( i wanted a big tower that goes into the air getting people off my rocket raccoon. LIKE COMMANDO ASSIST.
#14 Posted by StarvingGamer (7918 posts) -

@scarace360: Smart money is on Phoenix Wright with a sort of Commando assist

but that's all speculation a hearsay

#15 Posted by Irvandus (2777 posts) -

I'm going to wait for Super Ultimate Capcom 3 still.

#16 Posted by scarace360 (4828 posts) -
@StarvingGamer said:

@scarace360: Smart money is on Phoenix Wright with a sort of Commando assist

but that's all speculation a hearsay

Someone needs a comando assist cause they basically put cable in the game and its looking like nemesis is a better sentinal.
#17 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -

Dr Strange really looks overpowered to me.

#18 Posted by Solidfox (59 posts) -
@Irvandus said:
#19 Posted by MattClassic (419 posts) -

Super hyped to see Nemmy in this. Always bugged me that they said him and Tyrant were considered for the game but ultimately cut because it could have affected the game's content rating even though you can clearly see T-002 chilling out in the background of Wesker's stage.

#20 Posted by rbysjti (354 posts) -
@Solidfox said:
@Irvandus said:
I think it's a wise decision considering that you'll have to wait for maybe at least 9 months after ultimate is released
#21 Posted by BeserkGamer (59 posts) -

Nemesis can do his rocket hyper in the air 

#22 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

I dont know why people are so excited, I was actually underwhelmed when i saw this.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.