Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Ultra Street Fighter IV

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Apr 17, 2014

The third major installment of the Street Fighter IV legacy adds characters and stages from Street Fighter X Tekken, a brand new fighter, new gameplay mechanics (including the ability to bring both Ultra Combos into the fight), and a variety of balance tweaks, training enhancements, and new modes.

Still no ending gallerys, anyone a little disappointed with that choice?

agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Poll Still no ending gallerys, anyone a little disappointed with that choice? (15 votes)

Yes 53%
    No 47%

Anyone else find it slightly annoying that once again in a Street Fighter 4 upgrade again the ending gallery has been left out? Don't get me wrong I'm living Ultra but I did like the gallery in SF4.

• 
    hermes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By hermes

I am more annoyed by the fact the openings and endings were just an afterthought...

I know Capcom cares little about its lore, but this is Street Fighter, damn it... put some production value into it.

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

You two sorely overestimate how much of a budget the Street Fighter team have been getting for these upgrades versions of SF4.

agentboolen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By agentboolen

@flstyle: i never said anything about the budget. The simple fact is they had this feature in the menu of SF4 why ditch it?

I also think there budget was probably not as small as you'd think. I'm not saying it was a huge budget but it was big enough to create a bunch of endings, ditch those in Super and make a bunch more. The fact is they have what 44 different endings and beginnings. It's not cheap to do that.

I'm just saying if you have the endings why not allow us to go back to them, the work was put in. I also don't think the quality is bad, there anime style nothing over the top and is enough for me

For me I also used it as a tool to remember which character I didn't train with. I used the arcade mode as training, beat the game with a character then bring that character online. Not that I can't still do that I'm just saying with 44 characters it's easy to miss characters.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.