Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Unbound Saga

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 16, 2009

Dark Horse and Vogster are teaming up for this comic-themed brawler.

Has any bought this yet?

Moody_yeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Moody_yeti

I really like the look of the game it so reminds me of comix zone for the genesis,which i always remember with such fondness. 
    But  with Christmas here and my funds kinda strained jus wondering if anyone has bought/played this game and would recommend it?

Avatar image for gunslingerpanda
    GunslingerPanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By GunslingerPanda

I have it on PSP, it's absolute garbage.

Moody_yeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Moody_yeti

In what way? 

Raymayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Raymayne

It's terrible, one of the worst examples of the beat 'em up in recent memory. But if you like Comix Zone there might be some enjoyment to be found in at least the art style and presentation.

TEHMAXXORZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By TEHMAXXORZ

Most games on the PSP are garbage, moving on, I downloaded the demo and played through it. It definitely gave me a strong feeling of comix zone nostalgia. It was alright, your average button-mashing-beat-em-up.

buft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By buft

It was terrible, the action is slow and unresponsive and the story seems terrible, it was bad on the PSP and its faults are emphasised on XBLA

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By NTM

No, it's not very good. There's humor in it that's not very funny. The way the game ends deems the whole game pointless. It's also way too easy, you can literally sit down and close your eyes as you beat guys up; you'd only have to keep your eyes open to press switches from time to time. The characters are some of the worst I've seen all year in any game, mainly the main character which is half retarded. And the fighting styles look horrible. Overall the game is a bore and no one should bother with it. If the characters were more interesting and everything was just two steps better it may have reached the level of being good. What other game/games did you have in mind?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.