Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Unbound Saga

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jul 16, 2009

Dark Horse and Vogster are teaming up for this comic-themed brawler.

How damn hard is it to mess up Punchin' Dudes: The Game?

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By napalm

This game is a total piece of zerba manure. 

I cannot comprehend how a developer is even possible of messing up a brawler in this day and age. Any number of low budget, copy cat, horribly racist brawlers releasing in 1991, I can understand not being up to snuff, because hey, beat'em ups were still kind of new. 

But now? In 2011? Or, whenever this thing was released? 

Awful hit detection, combos that propel your character forward past enemies in an awkward advance, and attacks that look and feel like a third-rate Tattoo Assassins knock-off are just some of the issues that plague this game. 

Avoid at every cost. I was looking through some Xbox Live Arcade games so I downloaded a bunch of trials, and that will be the first and last time I touch this game.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.