Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Unchained Blades

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Jul 14, 2011

A PSP/3DS dungeon crawler RPG from the creators of Grandia and Lunar.

Does this game actually exist?

Turambar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Turambar

More specifically does this game exist in a physical format, or is PSN the only way to purchase it?  There seem to be no listings of the PSP or 3ds version anywhere online, from Amazon to Gamestop.

Totori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Totori

download only

ttocs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By ttocs

I picked it up last night and I really enjoyed it.  I was expecting something that was in Japanese language only.  Thankfully it's not.  It's full english, with cutscenes, nice graphics, the whole 9 yards.  For 30 bucks you are getting a full fledged PSP game so I'm glad I took the chance.   

I ended up playing it most of last night even though I have Spec Ops the Line and Agarest War 2 in my consoles.  

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#4  Edited By Catolf

It's a fun little game so far, and it dosen't take up much space on my memory card for how much game is in this game. Considering I had to use a whole new card to play corpse party, this one is right at home on a overly used card with all my psp games on it along with half minute hero DL. So thats nice.

topsteer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By topsteer

I hope it gets Vita compatibility soon. I'd rather play it on the Vita but if not, I'll get it for the 3DS instead.

Catolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#6  Edited By Catolf
    @TopSteer said:

I hope it gets Vita compatibility soon. I'd rather play it on the Vita but if not, I'll get it for the 3DS instead.

rumor is nintendo is dragging their feet as far as 3DS version so it might be another month or longer before it hit's Eshop.
    Avatar image for deactivated-65e3079d16391
    deactivated-65e3079d16391

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 1

@Catolf said:

@TopSteer said:

rumor is nintendo is dragging their feet as far as 3DS version so it might be another month or longer before it hit's Eshop.

If that's the case, then I suspect the 3DS version will be out sometime (hopefully not too long) after New Super Mario Bros. 2, since Nintendo said that was going to be one of the first full-retail games to hit the eShop.

rolvtd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#8  Edited By rolvtd

@ttocs said:

I picked it up last night and I really enjoyed it. I was expecting something that was in Japanese language only. Thankfully it's not. It's full english, with cutscenes, nice graphics, the whole 9 yards. For 30 bucks you are getting a full fledged PSP game so I'm glad I took the chance. I ended up playing it most of last night even though I have Spec Ops the Line and Agarest War 2 in my consoles.

Just curious, does it have the ability to switch the language back and forth?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.