Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Experience Buying this Game

THE_END

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By THE_END

I went to Walmart and bought Uncharted 2 at launch yesterday.  Here is my experience:

Me: I'm looking for Uncharted 2: Among Thieves which was released today
    Walmart Employee: That is a Playstation 2 game correct?
    Me: No
    Walmart Employee: Oh yeah we did just get that game in today **runs off to the back room to get it**
    Walmart Emplyee talking in the background to another Walmart Employee while scanning Uncharted 2: Dude, you have to play this game called Wet.  It is like the greatest game ever.  It is like playing in a Quinton Tarantino movie.

^ WTF is this guy smoking.  LMFAO

What was your experience while purchasing this game yesterday?

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By KaosAngel

Went to GameStop...told them name and number.  Handed me copy.  Went home.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By AhmadMetallic

i didnt

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By pause422
    @KaosAngel said:
    " Went to GameStop...told them name and number.  Handed me copy.  Went home. "
    Lucky you, I have never picked up something in my entire life from a Gamestop and not had them both be completely fucking dumb, and try to sell me random strategy guides and other games as well. I fucking despise that store.
    Celegus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Celegus

Give me $60 and I'll tell you all about it.

Venatio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By Venatio

Went to Gamestop, gave them money and went home and played it, and that was today, because it just got released in Europe

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By penguindust

I went to Toys R US because they have that deal this week (buy 2 get the 3rd free), but they didn't have any copies of Uncharted 2 in or any other new releases for that matter.  So I went to Target across the street where they had a bunch.  I asked the guy for a copy.  He popped one out for me and said, "I hear this is supposed to be pretty good.  It reviewed well online".  I said "Yeah, the first was great".  I paid for my game and left.  

I also saw copies at two Wal-Marts I stopped at while looking for a PS3 headset...all I found was the Madcatz one which I don't want.  I'll check again later this week.

Iyiu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Iyiu

Went to Eb games gave her my pre-order slip she said "it's nice to pre-order the game that way you dont have to pay for it" i said yeah but i was thinking... i did pay for it a week ago... anways gave me the game n left

JokerClown88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By JokerClown88

Went to Software Etc.  Gave name and number plus two games to trade in towards price.  Got in a debate over Brutal Legend vs. Uncharted 2.  Walked away victorious in said debate.  Shot Employee later in the face in multiplayer action.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.