Feelings for Chloe...Spoilers

#1 Edited by Shankus (46 posts) -
#2 Posted by ArchScabby (5809 posts) -

no

#3 Posted by ImHungryx10 (233 posts) -

Hell yeah. I had the same feelings towards her from the start though.

#4 Posted by Griddler (3344 posts) -

No, I liked her. I thought she was more interesting than Elena.

#5 Posted by EternalMesh (73 posts) -

I thought she was a great character, layered and interesting. But I'm glad Drake ended up with Elena.

#6 Posted by angelkanarias (1440 posts) -

what? she was hot and had an interesting personality.

#7 Posted by Yummylee (22507 posts) -

She was awesome i think, Sully gonna enjoy himself with that one.
#8 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -

Honestly. I was pissed drake ended up with Elena. This game was the exact same thing as the 1st one. But in different locations. Which i was fine with. UNTIL HE EVEN WALKS AWAY WITH THE SAME FUCKING GIRL! God. Thats what just threw me over the edge. And Chole was way interesting in comparison to Elena. Elena annoys me anyways. And thats just my 2 dime's.

#9 Posted by Shankus (46 posts) -

Yeah, Chloe is the more interesting of the two girls but it annoyed me how she more or less jumped ship with however she thought would win. I'm clearly thinking to much into it but if I was drake I would have slapped a hoe! haha

#10 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -
@Shankus said:
" Yeah, Chloe is the more interesting of the two girls but it annoyed me how she more or less jumped ship with however she thought would win. I'm clearly thinking to much into it but if I was drake I would have slapped a hoe! haha "
I wanted him to ask her this. "Am i gonna half'a choke a bitch?"
#11 Posted by Shankus (46 posts) -
@Pibo47 said:
" @Shankus said:
" Yeah, Chloe is the more interesting of the two girls but it annoyed me how she more or less jumped ship with however she thought would win. I'm clearly thinking to much into it but if I was drake I would have slapped a hoe! haha "
I wanted him to ask her this. "Am i gonna half'a choke a bitch?" "
If Drake had busted that one out....best game ever.
#12 Posted by JokerClown88 (1051 posts) -

That ass should never be blown up ever.
#13 Posted by Cub3 (64 posts) -

I thought she was okay, Im more of an Elena fan, but I didn't really feel Chloe was a particularly bad character.

#14 Posted by pseudomyxoma (109 posts) -

Is boner a feeling cause thats how I felt about here
#15 Edited by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -

I didn't like her at the end of the game, she's to tough I would of liked her more if she hadn't wanted to leave everyone in grasp of death.

#16 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4898 posts) -

No. 

I hated her in the beginning but then was kind of sad when she walked away...

#17 Posted by TheHBK (5561 posts) -

i thought she was a total bitch.  Up to the very end, selfish and totally scared of doing anything but running away.

#18 Posted by Lolo (40 posts) -

She's freaking fantastic, a real breath of fresh air.  Elena has always fallen really flat to me.  She's the typical "I am nice, I do nice things, I have no regrets and nothing to hide" girl.  I like that Chloe was flawed, but still strong.  Really hope she returns in 3.

#19 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

For me she killed the pacing a little at times, you can tell what was going to happen, but she'd be like no, and try to play the sort of tough character, and when you know it's going to happen it just gets annoying and at times I was just dying to shout get on with it. I wish she'd have died, but then again Elena isn't a very interesting character either, she's a little dull.

#20 Posted by Yummylee (22507 posts) -

Dammit all they should of just brought Sully to the adventure :'( guy left the story far too soon for my lking
#21 Posted by Pibo47 (3166 posts) -
@Shankus said:
" @Pibo47 said:
" @Shankus said:
I wanted him to ask her this. "Am i gonna half'a choke a bitch?" "
If Drake had busted that one out....best game ever. "
Hahahahahah this is true.
#22 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

I loved her, but then Elena came back into it. And I love Elena best.

#23 Posted by InFamous91 (931 posts) -

I actually liked her a lot more than Elena. She was a great addition to the cast. However, she was a totally bitch when she wanted to leave Jeff (camera guy) behind when got shot. Sadly he still died lmao.

#24 Posted by samcotts (2258 posts) -

I liked her, though she made me hate myself when I came to realize that I was checking out a video game characters ass... :( 

Elena is more of my kind of gal though.

#25 Posted by PhatSeeJay (3322 posts) -

Why blow up one of the sweetest ass in gaming history? Damn that ass... 

Besides.. I liked her. She was a selfish bitch and more and more she saw Drake's ways. I liked her a lot. Hope to see more of her in the third game.

#26 Posted by jkz (4058 posts) -
*Obviously, spoilers*

I liked her....but I far preferred Elena. I didn't think that Chloe could really break the "badass warrior chick" mold enough to be interesting. Sure, she had little changes of heart, but still, I found her a bit flat.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.