Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Multiplayer Worth Going Back To?

Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KaosAngel

I hate MW2, I already got 10th Prestige and got bored releveling the shit again.  I'm also tired of being called a faggot constantly on there.

I got up to level 30 on UC2 Beta, and I'm level 18 right now on the retail.

Am I too far behind, and is it worth going back into? 

skidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By skidd

I don't have a permanent net connection for my ps3, so I don't get to play as much U2 I as would like, so I'm still only around lv 15, however, the times I have dropped in for a game, I didn't notice that it was too much of an issue. Though I guess you could say I'm probably a bit more casual about the whole thing than most, so you may have a difference experience. One thing I noticed last time though, was that it took a bit longer to get into a game...could just be me though

Gabriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Gabriel

I tried going back in yesterday, couldn't really get into it, so I played about 5 hours of Modern Warfare 2 

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Shadow

You are never too far behind.  I'm level 37-ish in the online of that game and still using boosters I got in the early teens.  The only later level things I'm using are costumes and taunts.  It's a great game.

zero_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By zero_

Nah you're not too far behind. The good thing about UC2's online perks is that they really aren't that game changing so, a level 40's main difference to a level 18 is really only down to skill. 

DreamR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By DreamR

I haven't played it much, but at level 10 (I think - it's been a week since I last played) I can hold my own against level 40 dudes.

The boosters are useful but don't make you invincible against low level players - skill is more important.

RBolduc625

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By RBolduc625

But one thing that everybody seems to be invincible to is your grenades haha

RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By RobotHamster

I personally love it more than MW2, it just feels great in everyway, my favorite part has to be pulling, and kicking people off ledges, it puts a smile on my face every time.  

Blur_Fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Blur_Fan

Yeah, pull-downs never get old.  I say you should get back into it.  I too am burned out on MW2 and this is a great way to mix things up.  I like 3rd-person MP, but Gears of War 2 makes my head implode trying to play that broken piece of crap. 

Keep in mind: Everyone has grenades and will use them as  a last resort.  So, be careful when gunning people down, good players can toss them at your feet and take you down with them.

habster3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By habster3

I doesn't matter. When I was a level 1, I was already killing people around level 40. Levels don't say anything other than skill.

Avatar image for insane_shadowblade85
    insane_shadowblade85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I just decided to go and play the multiplayer for the first time on the retail version after about 2 months of not playing the game and it was fine. Granted I was level one and I was teamed up with a level 9 player against a 50 and 30 or 40 something dude, but it was still fun for me. The only bad thing about that match was it was a 2 on 2 since there were only 4 dudes on the waiting list thing (Well, there were actually 5 people, but one of the players *USA something and some other* left the game so it could be 2 on 2, which I thought was cool of him).  If it's anything like the Beta then I think it's definately worth going back to, but that's just me.
    Keeng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Keeng

It's always worth coming back to. If any of you guys ever wanna organize some type of play session, let me know. I'm on anytime I can be. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.