Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

PS3 Control issue Help!

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Evilsbane

Ok I just bought a PS3 yesterday so I could play Uncharted 2, love it so far amazing amazing looking game and fun to play BUT this is the first Sony console I have owned since the PS1 and even then I didn't use it much. Heres my beef I want to use the triggers so I think that is R2 and L2 instead of the bumpers R1 and L1 for aiming and shooting is there anyway to do this using the buttons I find very very odd and I can't get a handle on it, I just wanna use the triggers for shootin how can I make this happen?

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Evilsbane
    @PeasForFees: I did look through the controler settings you can swap R1 and L1   - R2 and L2 which doesnt help me at all
    Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Evilsbane
    @PeasForFees:
    Come on I am not asking you to tell me how it was "Supposed" to be played I wanna use the triggers to shoot Thats it, thats not a sin jeez 

Is It Possible or not that is all i need to know I need Help not "L3@rn 2 Pl@y n00b" comments
    KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By KamasamaK
    @Evilsbane: So you're asking how you can change the controls that are not in the options? The only way to do that would be a hardware mod.
    Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Evilsbane
    @Kamasama: I was just wondering if I was missing something I have Never messed with this system I have had an Xbox since launch never even played a PS3 game and I was wondering if there was another place to change the options that I am just missing..
    Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Evilsbane
    @PeasForFees: It may be better for you but not me either answer my question or stop posting in my thread Why are you being such an ass I'm just asking a question about a system I not to sure about.
    nrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#10  Edited By nrain

The triggers on the PS3 suck ass anyway, I don't know a way to change them other than an option in game.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Evilsbane
    @nrain: Thank you
    KamasamaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By KamasamaK
    @nrain said:
    " The triggers on the PS3 suck ass anyway "
    Have you tried RealTriggers? They're worth it in my opinion if you can't stand stock.
    subject2change

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By subject2change

I bought RealTriggers because I needed to get my amazon order to 25 bucks, love em.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.