Uncharted 2 Gametrailers Review

#1 Posted by JoelTGM (5596 posts) -
#2 Posted by Breadfan (6590 posts) -
#3 Edited by Warfare (1635 posts) -

Waits for Lard to say how much it's going to suck  .

#4 Posted by TheKing (835 posts) -

It's pandemonium over there as usual after a PS3 exclusive review. 9.3 is a great score but apparently the Sony defense force won't take anything under 11 so now everyone is biased, Gears and Halo suck and Microsoft is behind it all.

#5 Posted by Cornman89 (1579 posts) -

Don't know why they kept repeating how unoriginal it is. I don't even know how true that is. But whatever.  A great score for a probably great game.  All's right with the world, except for me not having a PS3...

And did anyone else see that kick at 7:12?! Jesus Christ!

#6 Edited by Lard (262 posts) -
@TheKing said:
" It's pandemonium over there as usual after a PS3 exclusive review. 9.3 is a great score but apparently the Sony defense force won't take anything under 11 so now everyone is biased, Gears and Halo suck and Microsoft is behind it all. " 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - this game is as overhyped as Assassin's Creed was - and it's also not going to live up to the hype.

@Warfare said:

" Waits for Lard to say how much it's going to suck  . "

Kiss my ass troll.
#7 Posted by mordukai (7153 posts) -
@Lard said:
" @TheKing said:
" It's pandemonium over there as usual after a PS3 exclusive review. 9.3 is a great score but apparently the Sony defense force won't take anything under 11 so now everyone is biased, Gears and Halo suck and Microsoft is behind it all. " 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - this game is as overhyped as Assassin's Creed was - and it's also not going to live up to the hype.

@Warfare said:

Kiss my ass troll. "
With Lard as your username I bet you have quite the ass to kiss. LMAO
#8 Posted by mordukai (7153 posts) -

Watched the review and it's safe to say that I will never again watch another video review from GT. Thanks you dumb shits from GT for putting spoilers in the video review. Job well done you dip shits. 

#9 Posted by Red (5995 posts) -

Really, really, REALLY, huge spoiler in the video review. I knew I should've stayed away from the video reviews of this game, but NO. 

DAMN YOU GAMETRAILERS! DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

#10 Posted by mordukai (7153 posts) -
@Red said:
" Really, really, REALLY, huge spoiler in the video review. I knew I should've stayed away from the video reviews of this game, but NO.   DAMN YOU GAMETRAILERS! DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! "
I know, right. Real good job. I have no idea how the hell they got that video review approved. 
#11 Posted by Asurastrike (2167 posts) -
@Lard said:
" @TheKing said:

@Warfare said:

Kiss my ass troll. "
The difference will be that Assassin's Creed isn't a great game, and Uncharted 2 is.
#12 Posted by Gregomasta (1541 posts) -

Dammit, spoiler right in my face.

#13 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -
@Asurastrike said:
" @Lard said:
" @TheKing said:

@Warfare said:

Kiss my ass troll. "
The difference will be that Assassin's Creed isn't a great game, and Uncharted 2 is. "
I thought it was pretty great even with its flaws, but the critical reception certainly wasn't as good as it is for Uncharted 2. I do hope that it lives up to the hype, but I'd rather be skeptical than cynical like some people.
#14 Posted by bwooduhs (1617 posts) -

That was a pretty big thing to spoil too.

#15 Posted by randiolo (1094 posts) -
@Mordukai said:
" @Lard said:
" @TheKing said:

@Warfare said:

Kiss my ass troll. "
With Lard as your username I bet you have quite the ass to kiss. LMAO "
oww no he did-nt !!
#16 Posted by minotaka (320 posts) -

I don't get why people would go an watch a review before the realease. ...  Ok i admit i've done that a far few times but if its something your really looking forward too... why would u go and give in ! im glad i havent ruined it for myself!

#17 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -
@minotaka: Some would say that's the whole point of a review. If it's something you know you'll get anyway then I agree, but there are plenty of unsure people out there.
#18 Posted by Lard (262 posts) -
@Mordukai said:
" @Lard said:
" @TheKing said:

@Warfare said:

Kiss my ass troll. "

Not as big as your mouth.
#19 Posted by mordukai (7153 posts) -
@Lard said:
" @Mordukai said:
" @Lard said:
" @TheKing said:

@Warfare said:

Kiss my ass troll. "
 Not as big as your mouth. "
It's not my fault you set yourself up for it. 
#20 Edited by Warfare (1635 posts) -
@Lard said:

" @TheKing said:

@Warfare

said:

Kiss my ass troll. "
 LOL and here you are.  

And yes Assassin's Creed was mediocre And over hyped especially by Game Informer.
#21 Posted by Spongetwan (202 posts) -

Wow, the game looks really good. Now this is one of the few games that I play on my PS3. The first one was really fun and I am sure this one will be as good if not better after looking at the review

#22 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@Warfare: Assassin's Creed was far from mediocre, even with it's flaws, and Assassin's Creed 2 looks as if they have addressed all of those flaws.
#23 Posted by LiquidPrince (15966 posts) -

Now I don't know if I want to watch the review. How big is the spoiler?

#24 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -
@LiquidPrince: I never even noticed any spoiler.
#25 Posted by Absurd (2934 posts) -

I want a fucking PS3...Now.

#26 Posted by KamasamaK (2409 posts) -
@LiquidPrince: You know you're going to get it anyway, right? So don't bother. If you really want to see it, then do so after playing.
#27 Posted by Oriental_Jams (3063 posts) -
@LiquidPrince: It's something I saw coming frankly. Maybe not everybody would though.
#28 Posted by dbz1995 (4790 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" Now I don't know if I want to watch the review. How big is the spoiler? "
Like they told you the story of MGS.
#29 Posted by BigBoss1911 (2478 posts) -

Game looks incredible,to bad I got have ps3 yet.

#30 Posted by LiquidPrince (15966 posts) -

Damn it ALL. Now I'm conflicted on whether I should watch it.

#31 Posted by LiquidPrince (15966 posts) -

Just watched it. Wasn't unexpected but it was fucking annoying. It also doesn't show up until near the end. Also, the fucks up with that score? They praise the hell out of it and then give it lower then other games that need not be mentioned. I almost never dispute review scores but seriously...

#32 Posted by Darkstar614 (1098 posts) -

I didn't notice a spoiler either.. There were numerous parts of people getting shot, I assume it was one of those.

#33 Posted by LiquidPrince (15966 posts) -
@Darkstar614 said:
" I didn't notice a spoiler either.. There were numerous parts of people getting shot, I assume it was one of those. "
No. Although I'm glad you didn't notice it. It wasn't too big or important, but it's just annoying.
#34 Posted by turbomonkey138 (4950 posts) -
@Mordukai: zing
#35 Posted by eroticfishcake (7786 posts) -
@Red said:
" Really, really, REALLY, huge spoiler in the video review. I knew I should've stayed away from the video reviews of this game, but NO.   DAMN YOU GAMETRAILERS! DAMN YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! "
And I was looking foward to the story...
#36 Posted by minotaka (320 posts) -
@Kamasama said:
" @minotaka: Some would say that's the whole point of a review. If it's something you know you'll get anyway then I agree, but there are plenty of unsure people out there. "
Yeah... but u've got to be prepared to have things given away surely? thats the point of a review like you said. My comment was directed at people who watch the review then complain that to much was given away.
#37 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Apparently the review has a big spoiler so I'm not watching. Also, I've heard the criticisms are... unusual.

Still, a 9.3 is a fantastic score. Can't wait for the game! :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.