Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Oct 13, 2009

Nathan Drake returns to find the lost secret of Marco Polo, in this sequel to the 2007 sleeper hit Uncharted: Drake's Fortune.

Uncharted 2 multiplayer being unplayable...

mrmanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mrmanga

So i recently got and finnished the single player of Uncharted 2. After going trough it again just to find some more treasures and get some more trophies i tought it was time to try the multiplayer. So i start a game and i do pretty good, get 7 kills but then i get CONNECTION ERROR. And all my progress was for naught, my ass kickery was washed away.  

First i tought huh well probably wont happen again. Well i was wrong, i have tried many times but this just keeps on happening. So i tried too google this problem and it seems it has something to do with my Router settings.... and i dont have acces to the router, one of my neighbours does. The net here is shared over 3 apartments and the one that has the acces is serving in the military.  

I tried all the other "fixes" i could find but the problem is still there.... makes me a bit sad for the little i did get to play of the multiplayer was really fun and i do well in it. And on top of all this, everytime i try to play the game think i left on purpose and gives me the 10,000 dollars penalty.  

So i ask of you GB comunity. Is there anyway to fix this? i would really apriciate the help. 

Xanth93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Xanth93

Shit. I'm not sure. Rest your internet connection and try again. Or contact Naughty Dog. Seriously, it works just fine for me.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Yummylee

Must be your NAT type I think. A complete and utter nuisance that I still haven't managed to completely tweak so I can play online flawlessly without a few dozen ''connection error'' notices. It's NAT type 2, yet it's still labelled as ''strict'' for most games. 

mrmanga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By mrmanga
    @Xanth93:  Well as i said its a shared conection so if i pull the plug on the conection my neighbours would most likely not be too happy about it. I tried it once tough, didnt help much.  

@Abyssfull: Thats what i read at naughty dogs forums about others having the same problem. Me and the other neighbour helped me sett the NAT to type 2 earlier this year cause i had connection problems with Modern Warfare 2 on the x box 360. So i think its NAT 2 still.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.