Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

About the spiders... (Spoilers)

jjnen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By jjnen

So I just finished Uncharted 3 and while I enjoyed the story as a Indiana Jones movie that it is, I was left wondering what was up with the crazy spiders that you encountered couple times during the game. Did I miss the explanation because I felt that at least there was somekind of supernatural power doing its thing with those creepy crawlies?

Also what was deal with the "mummified" agent that you saw in France? I feel that I missed something big...

Edit: And what about Cutter with his tower "accident" and the tarot card that was in his pocket after the fall?

periscope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By periscope

@Rappelsiini: Hmm, I'd forgotten all about the tarot card. I thought for sure it was going to lead up to something. Maybe I missed it as well.

Mezmero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By Mezmero

For some reason I had the impression that the illuminati or whatever were using the spiders' toxins to make that mind control stuff. They never out right say it but you do see one in a jar in their crazy underground lab. I figured that the spiders were being harvested from most of the areas where those templars or whatever set up shop in ancient ruins. As to why they show up to attack the protagonists, I just assume that wild animals do that from time to time and they just happened to be native to those areas.

Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Marz

yeah i dunno about the spiders... for awhile i thought they might be behind the secret to the mind bending toxin's that some of the characters get injected with....

so yeah, i dunno... there is no real explanation for the spiders.
    Avatar image for buzz_killington
    buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By buzz_killington

I think the spider's toxins were extracted to make that mind-control dart shots. And the green agent was bitten by a spider, I think.

SpencerTucksen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By SpencerTucksen

I think the agent was bitten by the spiders and the mind-control/hallucinogen agent (lol Homophones) was something they got from the spiders.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.