Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

Charlie Cutter *spoilerzezezezez*

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#1  Edited By Yummylee

One of the greatest creations the Uncharted franchise has dished out; like holy hell this guy is awesome! I haven't even completed it yet (just about to head to the cruise ship--mostly been playing MP since I got the game in all honesty) but I'm far enough that from what I can tell I've gone through the bulk of Charlie's screen time, and he has easily ranked as my favourite character. I love how he completely turned the ''bald headed tough guy cockney'' archetype on its head for proving how he's actually pretty intellectual--and believes that mobile phone contracts are a rip off, CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!

I especially loved how Naughty Dog practically done a ''Raiden'' with making him appear to be a villain up until the games launch (even sorting him into the ''villains'' side of character skins for the subway MP beta) complete with trailer edits and everything. The part when he was mind warped by the poison made my gut sink as well since I thought for sure that was bound to lead up to me mercy killing him. And then the fire and then jumping off and breaking his leg and... I was very surprised with how much I wanted this leather coat sporting motherfucker to survive. I have... mixed feelings towards the SP as a whole, but Charlie Cutter is certainly one of the pluses. I figured he was at least going to make for a great villain, and an even better hero it seems

Anywhoo there wasn't much thought behind this thread besides to spew an unrelenting amount of love for Cutter... so... sound off if you agree?

Cloudenvy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cloudenvy

I was in love with him as soon as he made the 007 line.

deadmanforking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By deadmanforking

Yea Charlie is a great character. Too bad he dosent really come back much after Syria.

Wraxend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Wraxend

I love the first time he has to squeeze between two buildings that made me chuckle.

tallTuck94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By tallTuck94

any action hero that knows his Shakespeare right is awesome to me

i was so disappointed not to see him again towards the end

i hope he appears again although who knows if he can keep up with drake after that busted leg

GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#6  Edited By GunstarRed

Yes! Charlie Cutter is awesome, I'm a little sad the game never went back to him. I also have to say I really like when you help him through the cave wall and he's being nice to him like a child, great moment.

Nottle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Nottle

@tallTuck94 said:

any action hero that knows his Shakespeare right is awesome to me

i was so disappointed not to see him again towards the end

when sully gets shot in drakes head although i was extremely sad at the time i was also thinking that cutter could take sullys place

i hope he appears again although who knows if he can keep up with drake after that busted leg

I know that the title says spoilers, but you may want to edit just because the op hasn't finished the game yet.

The Part about Sully dying in Drake's head.

Anyway, yeah Charlie is pretty cool. I totally thought he'd turn heel because the mulitplayer beta said he was a villain.Turns out he was an inside man for the bad guys. He is the anti-Flynn. Good job on naughty dog keeping that under wraps. More games need Raiden like revelations in th plot.

Avatar image for buzz_killington
    buzz_killington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By buzz_killington

I thought he was a buzzcutt-having brute-type generic tough guy. But he grew on me.

SpencerTucksen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By SpencerTucksen

At first, I thought he was just going to be a stereotypical toughy, but damn it, he was the funniest character in the game. I was a bit disappointed they didn't even make a mention of him and Chloe in the latter third of the game, since in the last one, they tied everything up nicely. Eh, just being nitpicky, I guess.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.