Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

Cutscenes freezing

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Ramone

I've just reached Syria and in the first cutscene where you regroup with Chloe and Cutter the cutscene would freeze but the audio would still play. The cutscene would then fast forward in attempt to catch up to the audio. It's pretty severe and I don't want to continue playing if the issue persists. Has anyone else experienced this? I'm playing on a 80gb fat PS3 by the way.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Marcsman

Do you have a fat boy PS3? If you do, it could be an upcoming sign of the YLOD. That's what happened to me during 2 of my 4 YLODs.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Marcsman

Oh I see that you do have a fattie. Does it start blowing real hard and making more noise than usual?

Arebuckle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Arebuckle

Not with UC3 I haven't. Something incredibly similar happened to me with UC2 though. I deleted the install and re-downloaded the patches and it worked. Don't know if it was related or just coincidence, either way it was gone after that. This was all on a Slim by the way.

Sorry that I can't be of much help.

Ramone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Ramone

@Marcsman said:

Oh I see that you do have a fattie. Does it start blowing real hard and making more noise than usual?

No not really. I hope it isn't YLOD because I'm fairly sure my warranty is up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.