Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

Don't forget to set you DVR's for tonight's Late Night on NBC

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TwoOneFive

They are going to show off live gameplay for the very first time!! O_O i cant believe its not out for almost a year and they have shit ready...already ! lol 

its going to be the most polished game...ever. 

dangeRUSS04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By dangeRUSS04
    @TwoOneFive: but then we would have to listen to fallon,  plus uncharted (the series) is by no means the most polished game
    Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Spoonman671

What channel is NBC anyway?

face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By face15
    @dangeruss04 said:
    "  uncharted (the series) is by no means the most polished game "
    Dude, they are confident enough to show off actual gameplay a year away from release. This game is going to be soooo polished.
    Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5  Edited By KaosAngel

Jimmy Fallon is turning into a marketing whore.   

Naughty Dog should've put it on The Colbert Report, they'd be guaranteed a huge spike in sales from the Colbert Bump.

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By IBurningStar
    @dangeruss04 said:
    " @TwoOneFive: but then we would have to listen to fallon,  plus uncharted (the series) is by no means the most polished game "
    I don't know, Uncharted 2 was pretty damn polished.
    zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By zombie2011
    @face15 said:
    " @dangeruss04 said:
    "  uncharted (the series) is by no means the most polished game "
    Dude, they are confident enough to show off actual gameplay a year away from release. This game is going to be soooo polished. "
    Yeah but it's not gonna be anything great, it'll just be him shooting dudes for a couple minutes followed by a boring interview.
    FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8  Edited By FrankCanada97

Jimmy Fallon is the awkward looking one right?

ch13696

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#9  Edited By ch13696
    @dangeruss04 said:
    " @TwoOneFive: but then we would have to listen to fallon,  plus uncharted (the series) is by no means the most polished game "
    Oh, oh, oh... someone is trying to be a hater.
    Egg0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Egg0

I hate the fact that I have to keep changing the channel to Jimmy Fallon to see the premiere.
    face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By face15
    @zombie2011: Oh yeah, this demo won't be anything too spectacular. I was just saying that if they are able to show off the game and they still have a year in development imagine how polished and kick ass it's gonna be at release.
    HitmanAgent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HitmanAgent47

It's too bad I don't watch t.v. Maybe i'll youtube it later on.

dangeRUSS04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By dangeRUSS04
    @face15: they did the same thing with natal, over a year out too
    face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By face15
    @dangeruss04: Well that's hardly the same thing. The Kinect is a piece of hardware not a game so getting it polished is a completely different prospect. And if you'll recall that demo at E3 wasn't actually good (BAM! There it is!) so rather than working on polish they've been working on the underside of an avatar's shoe all that time. 
    I'd also say it's a lot easier to put faith in the people who made Uncharted 2, Crash Bandicoot and the Jak and Daxter series (some of the most polished games in history) then it is to put faith in the people who made Windows Vista.
    zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By zombie2011
    @face15 said:
    " @zombie2011: Oh yeah, this demo won't be anything too spectacular. I was just saying that if they are able to show off the game and they still have a year in development imagine how polished and kick ass it's gonna be at release. "
    They've probably been focusing on this demo for a while now. I doubt the rest of the game is anywhere near as polished as this demo will be.
    face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By face15
    @zombie2011: Considering that Uncharted 2 was the most consistently excellent game I've ever played I have faith in Naughty Dog not to focus on one tiny demo and neglect the rest of the game. I could be wrong.
    dangeRUSS04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dangeRUSS04
    @face15: yet they redeemed themselves with windows 7 and did you just happen to forget xp or 95
    face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By face15
    @dangeruss04: That was a joke, the Kinect people and the Windows people are two completely different parts of Microsoft. I was just trying to make a point that Naughty Dog has an amazing track record and do it with a little humour. It wasn't meant as an attack on Microsoft.
    dangeRUSS04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By dangeRUSS04
    @face15:  thier track record isn't spotless though because as their previous trilogy (Jak) progressed the games got worse
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @dangeruss04 said:
    oh so i guess you just came back from the future and you got to play the final version of Uncharted 3?!
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @zombie2011 said:

" @face15 said:

" @zombie2011: Oh yeah, this demo won't be anything too spectacular. I was just saying that if they are able to show off the game and they still have a year in development imagine how polished and kick ass it's gonna be at release. "
    They've probably been focusing on this demo for a while now. I doubt the rest of the game is anywhere near as polished as this demo will be. "
    thats the dumbest statement ever. THE GAME ISNT OUT FOR 11 MONTHS. they worked hard the last few weeks on a short demo for late night tv. they have 11 more months to work on the entire game. ITS GOING TO BE MUCH BETTER than this little demo. 
    RobotHamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#22  Edited By RobotHamster

I don't have cable so I'll have to wait until they post it up afterwards.  

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @dangeruss04 said:
    " @face15: yet they redeemed themselves with windows 7 and did you just happen to forget xp or 95 "
    Windows 7 is no where near good enough to be considered the redeeming factor for Windows Vista pal. 
    zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By zombie2011
    @TwoOneFive said:
    " @zombie2011 said:

" @face15 said:

They've probably been focusing on this demo for a while now. I doubt the rest of the game is anywhere near as polished as this demo will be. "
    thats the dumbest statement ever. THE GAME ISNT OUT FOR 11 MONTHS. they worked hard the last few weeks on a short demo for late night tv. they have 11 more months to work on the entire game. ITS GOING TO BE MUCH BETTER than this little demo.  "  
    How is it dumb to think the demo will be more polished than other parts of the game? You're retarded if you think that the entire game right now is up to the level of polish the demo they show tonight is. 
    Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#25  Edited By Hailinel

I'm not so hard up for video game footage that I need to stoop to watching Jimmy Fallon on late night television.

face15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By face15
    @dangeruss04 said:
    " @face15:  thier track record isn't spotless though because as their previous trilogy (Jak) progressed the games got worse "
    I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. Jak 3 was easily one of my favourite games on the PS2.
    Avatar image for kaosangel-DELETED
    KaosAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#27  Edited By KaosAngel
    @dangeruss04 said:
    " @face15:  thier track record isn't spotless though because as their previous trilogy (Jak) progressed the games got worse "
    ...Jak III was better than Jak II and Jak I, how is that progressively worse?
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @zombie2011 said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

" @zombie2011 said:

" @face15 said:

thats the dumbest statement ever. THE GAME ISNT OUT FOR 11 MONTHS. they worked hard the last few weeks on a short demo for late night tv. they have 11 more months to work on the entire game. ITS GOING TO BE MUCH BETTER than this little demo.  "  
    How is it dumb to think the demo will be more polished than other parts of the game? You're retarded if you think that the entire game right now is up to the level of polish the demo they show tonight is.  "
    no you're retarded for thinking thats what i said.  
    you. are. a. retard.  

in 11 months, this demo will look dated compared to the final product.  

which speaks volumes because it looked pretty phenomenal.  
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#29  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @TwoOneFive said:
    "   its going to be the most polished game...ever.  "
    That surely isn't setting you up for disappointment. Surely. 

...Shirley.
    Eidderf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eidderf
    @TwoOneFive said:

" @zombie2011 said:

" @TwoOneFive said:

" @zombie2011 said:

" @face15 said:

How is it dumb to think the demo will be more polished than other parts of the game? You're retarded if you think that the entire game right now is up to the level of polish the demo they show tonight is.  "
    no you're retarded for thinking thats what i said.  you. are. a. retard.   in 11 months, this demo will look dated compared to the final product.   which speaks volumes because it looked pretty phenomenal.   "
     Seems you were the one who misunderstood what he originally said, he is saying even though Naughty Dog have a section of the game quite polished they probably haven't got the entire game up to that standard at the moment since they still have quite a few months of development left. Don't be so defensive.
    TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TwoOneFive
    @JJWeatherman said:
    " @TwoOneFive said:
    "   its going to be the most polished game...ever.  "
    That surely isn't setting you up for disappointment. Surely.  ...Shirley. "
    nahhhh no way. i thought U2 was insanely polished. Must be a difference in opinions. But in comparison to other games... who comes close?
    dangeRUSS04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By dangeRUSS04
    @face15: too bad j&d wasn't good after the first game and sly cooper was a better overall series

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.