Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

For those grinding for co op treasure read this.

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By X19

Hello people I've been obsessed with the multiplayer for UC since the second game and would love more Giant Bomb people to play it but hey. Anyway here's a sure fire way to get treasure quickly so have a read and get some friends together and try it.

I have got a stickied thread in this forum section if you want to add Giant Bomb Uncharted players btw.

Copied from the Naughty Dog Forums.

Also here is an easter egg for you to try out. I can't remember who found this out originally. 

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Nifty little feature there. I would of never uncovered it myself since there's so many character-specific weapons I haven't unlocked - which still includes Chloe's M9, I should say. >=/

X19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By X19

@Abyssfull: I think Chloe has the best deal in this little easter egg getting "For my Buddy". I'm using Talbot's for the villian side and Elena's for the heroes side mainly because they're the only ones I have all the weapons for. If you're up for that co op arena grinding let me know as it's the treasures for all the accessories for the characters (Elena's Cat Ears are high priority loot).

With the guns there's no quick guide for that I'm afraid, you will just have to keep playing FFA matches for Chloe's M9.

Should probably put what the buddy third boosters mean but hey people can go check out the wiki it's all there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.