I never in my life rage quit a game until now...

• 59 results
#51 Edited by Marz (5667 posts) -

I completed the game on hard and didn't really notice the input lag.   I had to pop in my uncharted 2 disc just to get a feel at how different they felt.  I don't feel it was as crippling to the total experience to me as other people make it out to be but there is some input lag.

#52 Posted by McShank (1629 posts) -

@Jimbo said:

I ragequit Killzone 2 for the same reason. I ragequit Uncharted 2 for totally different reasons.

I ragequit killzone 2 for that.. and killzone 1.. and killzone 3.. ALL of them feel the same T-T

#53 Posted by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

@McShank: Launch KZ2 and KZ3 feel vastly different.

Also, back on topic, I like he way UC3 feels. Having played through UC2 last month I much prefer the feel of the aiming in UC3. But of course everyone adjusts differently.

#54 Posted by bybeach (4977 posts) -

@McShank said:

@Jimbo said:

I ragequit Killzone 2 for the same reason. I ragequit Uncharted 2 for totally different reasons.

I ragequit killzone 2 for that.. and killzone 1.. and killzone 3.. ALL of them feel the same T-T

I don't mean to keep coming back, but I know what you mean about Killzone 2. It just was so sluggish. But Killzone 3 rocked.....that game felt good all the way through as far as the shooting goes.

#55 Posted by MikkaQ (10334 posts) -

@EndlessObsidian said:

@TheDudeOfGaming: This guy is not using the controller wrong nor does the DS3 "suck". The issue is specifically within Uncharted 3.

Well it is a godawful controller, but other than the controller design meant for midget Japanese schoolchildren I haven't noticed at real issues with in Uncharted. I guess cause it's a single player game the lag isn't as noticeable because it's still pretty easy to get headshots on the enemies. I've noticed it seems bad for me in multiplayer where I need to draw instantly though. I just chalked it up to the game's pace and never really play that mode.

#56 Posted by MiniPato (2747 posts) -

I didn't notice any input lag or anything. I think the shooting is fine for the most part. I think what people are complaining about is that you can't move your reticule as much once you start shooting, like the sensitivity takes a dip.

#57 Posted by Mars (310 posts) -

Alright, after trying to suck it up and finish this game to see the story ... I'm done. Ending on chapter 13. I just don't enjoy the combat in this game at all. I've played through both other UC games, loved the second, but I just can't get into this one. While in many ways this game is a quality product, it is without a doubt my disappointment of the year.

#58 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

Not at all. I finished the game without reading any reviews or watching any of the trailer before launch, and I enjoyed every second of it. The aiming only felt right after I messed with the sensitivity for a couple of levels, but then it felt right. Maybe you should try playing on easier difficulties.

#59 Posted by Tacoboy1986 (143 posts) -

I almost rage quit several times myself.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.