Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

Multiplayer Treasure Sets

matpaget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By matpaget

So I'm trying to collect some of the treasure sets and I was wondering if there's a specific way to have these dropped? I'm playing the right mode, but no treasure is ever dropped. I'm halfway to unlocking a top hat for Suited Drake and need all of the treasures to unlock Elena's cat ears.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

You can check which mode you need to play to collect whichever specific treasures you're after by pressing square when looking over the item itself; it'll lead you to the treasure set and tell you which mode you should be playing to unlock them. For a lot of the cosmetic items you need to be playing the cooperative arena/hunter modes; I'd wager that their likelihood of dropping is increased upon playing them in higher difficulties, but they're rare all the same and can take quite a few attempts to find.

EDIT: Ok, I now realised that I've probably just replied with a whole loada BS you were already aware of :P... but anywhoo no, there's no ''method'' to finding treasures besides playing the modes over and over. I should point out that the treasure chests in the coop modes never actually drop treasures, only medals. At least one treasure will always be dropped by a dude during a single run, though.

Sooperspy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Sooperspy

Unlocking stuff is a bitch! I was playing last night and in one match I got the same treasure 3 times, and then another time in the match after that. It seems that I never get new treasures.

Tacoboy1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Tacoboy1986

Yeah, you have to be patient with those. I'm trying to unlock the fedora for Sully. I was playing the co-op Hunter Arena, which can take a while, and I didn't get a single treasure drop the whole game.

Moody_yeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Moody_yeti

Im trying to get the drops for the guns in MP,but in most cases im on like 2/3.

Really got tired of seeing *Just cash* for the 100th time :(

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#6  Edited By Yummylee

@Tacoboy1986 said:

Yeah, you have to be patient with those. I'm trying to unlock the fedora for Sully. I was playing the co-op Hunter Arena, which can take a while, and I didn't get a single treasure drop the whole game.

Totally got that ;P Though by the time I finally collected all the pieces, I also reached the level to unlock me the oh-so-superior Young Sullivan with his snazzy open-shirt look... it's just too bad Young Sullivan doesn't have any unlockable hats.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.