So what do you want next from the Uncharted series?

#1 Posted by Marz (5641 posts) -
#2 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Future Nathan Drake where Nathan Drake is a robot or Tron or a robot Tron.

#3 Posted by Marz (5641 posts) -

Just finished Uncharted 3 myself and that was hella fun.  Though i'm growing weary of Nathan Drake just a tad...   Personally i would like to see a Young Sully game.

#4 Posted by The_Nubster (2035 posts) -

History, baby. Kart racing.

#5 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

Atlantis!

#6 Posted by Deadmanforking (566 posts) -

Young Sully game would be pretty awesome.

#7 Posted by jelekeloy (456 posts) -

CTR is probably my favorite game, and therefore I would be interested in UnKarted. However, I'd be much more interested in a new IP from Naughty Dog.

#8 Posted by RE_Player1 (7541 posts) -

After the upcoming Golden Abyss I can do with a break. I may be in the minority, I basically have everything attached to Uncharted including the soundtracks, the book etc. I also have Nolan North's book pre-ordered about the behind scenes process of making the game. Amazing series but I'm going to be broke soon.

#9 Posted by Masha2932 (1240 posts) -

I seriously want the Kart Racer even if it's a short downloadable game on PSN. It would be a nice nod to Naughty Dog fans. If not the official Naughty Dog designers could design a Modnation Racers track or create a racing game in Little big planet 2  inspired by uncharted.

#10 Posted by N7 (3572 posts) -

I want an Uncharted spin-off where you play as someone completely unrelated to Drake and aren't even aware it's a spin-off until the end where he makes a cameo.

I also want it to be set in space.

#11 Posted by DonPixel (2585 posts) -

Yeah young Sullivan set on the 70s would be awesome.

#12 Posted by 49th (2666 posts) -

It's got to be a racing game. I think it could actually be really cool if it was all like set piece based like the driving sections of the main games.

#13 Posted by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

I would totally dig a downloadable 10-15 dollar Uncharted Kart racing game. Outside of that with Golden Abyss coming out in a few months I think the series can use a break at least until the next PlayStation. If they want to keep pushing side games out on the PSV I'd also be down for that.

Also hope ND starts working on a new franchise, also for the next PlayStation, although I don't know if they can afford to basically go quiet for 2-4 years while working on a new game for an unannounced system.

#14 Posted by N7 (3572 posts) -
Oh shit.

A game in which you play as Sir Francis Drake himself.
#15 Posted by Marz (5641 posts) -
@N7 said:
Oh shit.

A game in which you play as Sir Francis Drake himself.
that wouldn't be bad, less guns, more about exploration and puzzle solving.
#16 Posted by SlightConfuse (3963 posts) -

kart racing or young sully

#17 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Kart racing or nothing. Seriously. I hope Naughty Dog moves to a new franchise now because even though UC 3 is great an all, it just doesn't pack the same punch. The only way I can see a sequel being better is if it comes out on PS4.

#18 Posted by buzz_killington (3532 posts) -

The amount of fan-service peppered throughout the game makes me think this is Naughty Dog's last Uncharted game. But I'd love a game about young Sully. It should be called... Young Sulley.

#19 Posted by Toms115 (2314 posts) -

i haven't played any of them but i'd like to see naughty dog make something new. with the jump from jak and daxter to uncharted, it'd be interesting to see what they'd cook up after nathan drake.

#20 Posted by Pezen (1545 posts) -

Honestly, I wouldn't mind the same type of game just.. without the combat. I love everything about Uncharted except the combat. Which is why I tend to think Uncharted is one of those games that I love despite it not being what I wish it was. And the flaws I find in the game is more due to my own perception of the game and not an indication of it's quality. So yeah, give me Uncharted without guns and foes.

#21 Posted by JeanLuc (3564 posts) -

I would like to eventually see a continuation of the characters as they are my favorite part of the series. I wouldn't mind a break though. It will give us fans a break so we don't get to worn out and Naughty Dog a break so they don't get worn out.

#22 Posted by ninjakiller (3405 posts) -

Shrug, Atlantis maybe.

I'm calling this here, the ending of Uncharted 4 will be Nathan and Elena walking/hugging and then Elena will tell Drake she's pregnant.

#23 Posted by Buscemi (1106 posts) -

I despised much of the combat in the third one, so less combat (though I wouldn't mind a little) and more puzzles and exploration.

#24 Posted by Sunjammer (902 posts) -

A realistic military first person shooter with persistent multiplayer advancement.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.