Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

Subway code

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Deathshroud

So I went into subway to get a Large drink and sandwich and all that to get the code . For one thing the People there had no idea what I was talking about . I point the the freaking advertisement that was right by the register and even then they were clueless. Once I explained they finally gave me the right cup . I went home , ate my crappy sandwich and entered my code . OH and what a surprise when the code did not work telling me it was invalid or already used. So i emailed Subway to see if they can do anything for me . I waited 3 days and finally got a response of Sorry for the most part and pretty much saying to go back to the store and by another combo. I told them this is a load of shit and I will not be going back anytime soon.

Anyone else have a issue such as this ?

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Deathshroud

I guess no one then lol . It really freaking sucks because I was hoping to play the MP . Guess I'll have to wait.

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By McShank

Subway is delicious. I dont see where all this hate is coming from. It was a free code that didn't work. If i were you, you should have gone back to the store and got a new cup. Just have to talk to the manager and they will help you out.

Muerthoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Muerthoz

I have been to 3 Subway restaurants in my area. 2 have said they didn't have the codes and 1 had a stack of cups in plain sight behind the counter but the "sandwich artist" was told not to give them out when people order a drink.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Deathshroud

@McShank: more frustration then hate . I didn't say I would never go to a subway again or anything like that . And when I said crappy sandwich . It was not because I do not like subway . The sandwich was just not good and made poorly. I didn't get to inspect it because I was running late back to work . Most of it comes from the fact that I was super excited about getting the code and was really disappointed with the fact it did not work. Even more so the fact I have 0 other games right now besides Dark Souls and man I need a break from that lol.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Deathshroud

@Muerthoz: wow that's pretty stupid .

I might have a co-working go up there tomorrow .. maybe

furion45086

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By furion45086

Where did you enter the code you received on the drink? Did you enter it on the Subway Adventure website or did you try to enter it in PSN. When I got my code, I thought it a PSN code at first but realized there were not enough characters. I went online and found out that I had to use the code on adventure.subway.com to get my PSN code and play for a chance to win some prizes. Sorry if this wasn't your problem but all of my codes have worked.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Deathshroud

@furion45086: I processed it through the site or tried . the chips worked and I got my Dynamic theme lol

furion45086

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By furion45086

You didn't call them chips. Are you from the UK by any chance. All the news I have heard is that the multiplayer is only available in the US. You have to use a US subway code to get into the multiplayer.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Deathshroud

Kinda made this post to vent about the issue for the most part. Also just to see If I was the only one or not. I'll either go back or again have someone from work go for me . unless someone has to give out lol. But yeah thanks for the feedback everyone.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#11  Edited By TheHT

I walked into a Subway and asked the dude about the Uncharted 3 promotion. He was all 'excuse me?' And I said 'a video game thing' and he started grinning and shaking his head. And then I left disappointed.

Not available in Canada. Hey, at least you got a sweet Drake cup.

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Deathshroud

@furion45086 said:

You didn't call them chips. Are you from the UK by any chance. All the news I have heard is that the multiplayer is only available in the US. You have to use a US subway code to get into the multiplayer.

HAHA no . that was just terrible typing ... which I will now go back and edit lol

Deathshroud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Deathshroud

@TheHT: I wonder If you can use a US code like people in UK are doing .

McShank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By McShank

I am going to Subway tomorrow / today and tell them I want my damn code and if it doesn't work, I will be back.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.