Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 01, 2011

On an expedition to find the mythical "Atlantis of the Sands" in the heart of the Arabian Desert, Nathan Drake and his partner, Victor Sullivan, encounter a deceptive organization led by a ruthless dictator. Terrible secrets unfold, causing Drake's quest to descend into a bid for survival.

what version should i get?

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By lord_canti

my local tesco is selling uncharted already and ive just got payed but i will be playing a lot of the multiplayer like i did with 2 so the limited edition would probaly be better with the extra DLC for said multiplayer. i know some people have already got there copy's so im asking what is the dlc in the limited edition the best information i can find is " multiplayer decal pack" and " cash multiplier", also would you say it was worth the extra £7. also keep in mind that the standard edtition is a 5 min walk away and the limited edition is a 1hr bus ride.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Aetheldod

Get the PS3 version ... I heard is the best one

Joking aside .... just get the regular version , you will save your self money for the inevital DLC

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Spoonman671
    @Aetheldod said:

Get the PS3 version ... I heard is the best one

*Giggle*
    rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By rapid

I got the regular edition although if you order from amazon they do give you extra multiplayer perks too.

Alas though, it will be another week until my copy arrives.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By bybeach

Mines in the mail as we speak, this 'which version' threw me off slightly. I knew it had to be..I figuered it out, I generally do not allocate the money for collectors. Halo-reach was an exception, not because I am a fan, but hey....

Most value collectors ed.- Stalker, Call of Pripyat for 39.00. Came with a map, and a book of sorts I think.

Tacoboy1986

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Tacoboy1986

@Rapid: You didn't opt for release date arrival for shipping? It only cost me 99 cents.

rapid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#7  Edited By rapid
    @Tacoboy1986 said:

@Rapid: You didn't opt for release date arrival for shipping? It only cost me 99 cents.

Canadian Amazon does not have this option unfortunately. We only got Standard Free Shipping (For $25), Express and Priorty 
    Amazon.ca is no where near as awesome as amazon.com from what I hear.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.