seppli's Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PlayStation 3) review

Perfect Action Adventure, Grievous 3rd Person Shooter

Perfect Action Adventure, Grievous 3rd Person Shooter. Perfectly sums up my sentiments on Uncharted 3's singleplayer campaign.

My frowns were frequent. Just as frequent as getting a shotgun blast to the back from some random guntug coming out of nowhere. I've seldomly called bullshit on encounter design more often than in Uncharted 3.

Why a 5 star review then? Uncharted 3 makes me happy. From incredulous laugh-out-loud happy going through another insanely awesome action setpiece to gleefully smiling at the serene sights and sounds to the general feeling of playing something special.

I felt the need to write that down. Daylight's a-wastin'. I need to get me some sunlight and exerecise. So here it goes. Definitely play Uncharted 3 and play it on 'easy' first. Even if all the smiley faces drown out the frowns by far even on harder difficulty settings, I think you'll love Uncharted 3 even more if it doesn't grief you constantly.

Have a good day everyone.

Posted by Little_Socrates

Totally understandable review, in many ways I felt the same.