count_zero's Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PlayStation 3) review

Greatest Game in the Series

Because my video ended turning out kind of short - I also included my thoughts on the 2012 Hugo Award nominees for best Novel... and because of some hiccups with, I suspect, my webcam drivers, I ended up with weird glitches like the one you see in the video thumbnail - for which I apologize.

Other reviews for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PlayStation 3)

The one ring to rule them all. 0

For what it was, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves was near perfect in my honest opinion. It bridged a chasm of platforming, shooting, puzzle and some occasional stealth obstacles, all smoothly fitted and handled like a dream (well, some of the stealth stuff was a little kooky). The storyline wasn't particularly deep, but it had style, flair and a great cast of characters. It's completely subjective of course, but many would likely consider Uncharted 2 as one of the greatest games of this current gener...