count_zero's Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PlayStation 3) review

Greatest Game in the Series

Because my video ended turning out kind of short - I also included my thoughts on the 2012 Hugo Award nominees for best Novel... and because of some hiccups with, I suspect, my webcam drivers, I ended up with weird glitches like the one you see in the video thumbnail - for which I apologize.

Other reviews for Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception (PlayStation 3)

A mixed bag 0

Let me say straight away that Uncharted 2 is my favourite game of all time so Uncharted 3 had a lot to live up to. Reading other reviews of the game, with a general consensus of "more of the same", I was hugely looking forward to this. After just completing it however I have to say that it most certainly isn't Uncharted 2.2, it's more like Uncharted 1.7.Let me start with the good : when Uncharted 3 gets it right nothing else can touch it. The standout moment for me is the cargo plane sequence wh...