100% save files and getting trophies; is this against Sony TOS?

#1 Posted by Andorski (5236 posts) -

So I've been playing through Uncharted 1 to get all the trophies.  I went through it on Normal, making it easier for me to blow through the game and get all the treasures.  I thought afterward Crushing would unlock, but it didn't.  I guess I had to go through the game on Hard for it to unlock.

I don't feel like going through the game two more times, so I was thinking of just downloading a 100% save file online and then playing through the game on Crushing.  I was just wondering if there are any problems with doing this.  Would using a foreign save file disable trophies?  Is doing something like this considered "cheating" by Sony's standards (e.g. something they would erase a players trophy collection for)?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.