The Platinum Club

#1 Edited by AndrewGaspar (2418 posts) -

This thread goes out to all you crazy Catz who have achieved the elusive Platinum trophy in Naughty Dog's Uncharted Drake's Fortune. Post your PSN name and we'll put that along with your Giant Bomb name on a list in this thread.

Current Topic

Favorite Uncharted Moment

The Platinum Club

1. AndrewGaspar - PSN: dewmandew7
  2. sdwhitby - PSN: sdwhitby
  3. Lemegeton - PSN: Lemegeton
  4. Jason_Miami - PSN: Xtreem813
  5. p4ddym1607
  6. OmegaPirate - PSN: OmegaPirate
  7. get2sammyb - PSN: get2sammyb
  8. Fr0Br0 - PSN: LiquidOp
  9. copedude - PSN: chrisco_pandman
#2 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -

Our threads suck. Never copy a thread name that fails so hard.

#3 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2418 posts) -
AaronBelfast said:
"Our threads suck. Never copy a thread name that fails so hard."
I actually wasn't looking at your thread. It's based off the 1000/1000 clubs for 360 games. ;-P
#4 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2418 posts) -
sdwhitby said:
"

*signs* pretty easy platinum imho

"
What's your PSN name?
#5 Posted by AaronBelfast (1491 posts) -
sdwhitby said:
"

*signs* pretty easy platinum imho

"
Agreed. Getting all the treasures is the only difficult part.
#6 Posted by Lemegeton (780 posts) -

i got all the trophies
psn name is the same.
its time consuming to get them all but no really that difficult.

#7 Posted by Jason_Miami (89 posts) -

Got it, Xtreem813.

My favorite moment is the plane crash cutscene. Funny everytime.

#8 Edited by p4ddym1607 (995 posts) -

Sign me up to this elusive club.
I got all the trophies.

#9 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2418 posts) -

Sorry I haven't been updating this, guys! Keep posting here if you've platinum'd the game.

The Grenade Hangman trophy was annoying since not only are grenades difficult to use, but there are few opportunities to hang and grenade.

#10 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

Psn:- OmegaPirate

#11 Posted by get2sammyb (6412 posts) -

Signed.

PSN - get2sammyb.

#12 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

I'm thinking about going for this. The only trophy I'm worried about is Charted - Crushing. Do you really have to start from Chapter 1 to earn it?

#13 Posted by OmegaPirate (5522 posts) -

Yes im afraid you do Dem - But once you get past the firts couple of chapters and figure how to not die quite so easily -the game becomes a piece of piss :)

#14 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -

Well, all I have left now is to beat the game in Hard and Crushing. Oh why didn't I do my first play through on Hard... Now I have to do it two more times. Think I'll manage before Thursday? This is only a rental D:

#15 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Demilich said:
"Well, all I have left now is to beat the game in Hard and Crushing. Oh why didn't I do my first play through on Hard... Now I have to do it two more times. Think I'll manage before Thursday? This is only a rental D:"
Trophies don't stack?
#16 Edited by Demilich (2599 posts) -
Kush said:
"Demilich said:
"Well, all I have left now is to beat the game in Hard and Crushing. Oh why didn't I do my first play through on Hard... Now I have to do it two more times. Think I'll manage before Thursday? This is only a rental D:"
Trophies don't stack?"
They do, but you need to beat Hard to unlock Crushing.
#17 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
Demilich said:
"They do, but you need to beat Hard to unlock Crushing."
Ahhh...Then I guess it sucks to be you right now. I don't think I could ever stand playing through that game more than once...and you have to do it three times!
#18 Posted by keyhunter (3207 posts) -

Not every game can be as appealing as Ninety Nine Nights.

#19 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
keyhunter said:
"Not every game can be as appealing as Ninety Nine Nights."
What the hell are you talking about?
#20 Posted by Demilich (2599 posts) -
Kush said:
"Demilich said:
"They do, but you need to beat Hard to unlock Crushing."
Ahhh...Then I guess it sucks to be you right now. I don't think I could ever stand playing through that game more than once...and you have to do it three times!"
Uncharted is fun, but it's more for the ego boost/accomplishment.

I think I went through MGS4 about 15 times. Only the first 5 or so were business. But I know your stance on that game.
#21 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2418 posts) -

lol. Sorry for not updating this.

Man, I can't wait for the sequel to this. Also, I'm so close to my second Platinum, this one for Burnout Paradise.

#22 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3092 posts) -

You can add my name to that list. PSN: LiquidOp

And the treasure list and guide set up on the Guides section really helped me out. Props to the dude who posted them.

#23 Posted by AndrewGaspar (2418 posts) -
Fr0Br0 said:
"You can add my name to that list. PSN: LiquidOp

And the treasure list and guide set up on the Guides section really helped me out. Props to the dude who posted them."
You have been added.

Collecting treasures was so annoying. When trophies came out, I just printed out a guide to find all of them and just found them all in order as I went through for the first time.
#24 Posted by copedude (36 posts) -

PSN- chrisco_pandman

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.