cylemoore's Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PlayStation 3) review

The perfect amount of length in a videogame.

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune was just a fun game for me. The length of the game was just perfect for me. Some might complain that it was to short but it was just right for me. But I also didn't pay full price for this game so that was also factor in this. I love the Nathan Drake character and I feel that Nolan North did a great job as him. This was a fun adventure game with the right amount of puzzles and the running and gunning was fun too. The game was not perfect by no means but it was an overall fun experience. I found myself trying to look for treasures to boost my trophy count instead of just playing it straight through. It kinda side tracked the gameplay but also added to it a bit. I can't wait to get the second one once I have more money cause I have heard it is better in every way. If you are looking a good fun new adventure game, I recommend you picking this up.