Uncharted 3 named and possible released date

#1 Edited by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -
Here you go bombers the new subtitle for Uncharted 3. For those of you too lazy to click its Uncharted 3: World of Deceit and the scheduled release date is said to be fall 2011. Now I cannot verify how true this is. In fact there hasn't even been word that there is an Uncharted 3 from Sony or Naughty Dog. However it sounds reasonable to me and if it is true I'm already fuckin excited!

Edit: I have never bought a Collectors Edition before but after playing Uncharted 2 over and over AND OVER I think its a no brainer for me. Cannot wait
#2 Posted by SethPhotopoulos (5035 posts) -

Dude.  Yes.

#3 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2717 posts) -

World of Deceit sounds pretty cool.

#4 Posted by Sackmanjones (4650 posts) -

Sure am glad that 2 other people like the uncharted series

#5 Posted by SSully (4117 posts) -

Makes sense, the game has been on a two year cycle. I am friggen pumped, uncharted 2 is easily one of my favorite games this gen. 

#6 Posted by CornBREDX (4738 posts) -

I dont believe it so its more likely to be true. 

No, seriously everytime I dont believe a internet rumor or leak, it turns out to be true (gearbox finishing up DNF for instance). I dont know if I like the name, though.  
Oh well, we'll see. I'm gonna go all in and believe this one just for giggles. I mean, seriously, UC2 was a huge success. We all know theyre gonna make another. I dont think it will quite make that release date, but... we'll see.
#7 Posted by WinterSnowblind (7613 posts) -

Not a fan of the title..  But good news none the less.
Of course, we didn't exactly need a leak to know there was going to be a new Uncharted game next year.

#8 Posted by hedfone (1749 posts) -

uncharted 3: yo its like the first two

#9 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

I STILL HAVE TO BUY AND BEAT UNCHARTED 2 

DAMN YOU, PRICEY PS3 GAMES IN ISRAEL :(

#10 Posted by JJOR64 (18881 posts) -

Seen that yesterday.  People are going ape shit over it.  We should all know there will be a 3rd game knowing Naughty Dog's past.

#11 Posted by xyzygy (9867 posts) -

Looks cool for those who are into the Uncharted series. I however am not so will leave this place . *leaves*

#12 Posted by Apathylad (3066 posts) -
@JJOR64 said:
" Seen that yesterday.  People are going ape shit over it.  We should all know there will be a 3rd game knowing Naughty Dog's past. "
But will there be a kart racing game soon afterward? Crash Bandicoot and Jak did. :P
#13 Edited by jkz (3998 posts) -
http://albeeng.blogspot.com/search/label/uncharted%203  

It was some fake concept art an architecture student did for class, and the insanely publish-happy gaming press ran with it, and while some are trying to cover their asses by saying that HEY, it MIGHT be real, right guys?, it's pretty clearly nothing concrete.    
#14 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Commence fapping

#15 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@jukezypoo said:

" http://albeeng.blogspot.com/search/label/uncharted%203 "

*NOTICE* I hope to clarify some recent misunderstandings that this work here was and is presumed to be concept work done for the new upcoming Uncharted 3 property for Naughty Dog and Sony, but as stated on the bottom of the post several months ago, this was a project done for an architecture class and has no affiliation with Naughty Dog and their Uncharted series. I apologize for the misunderstanding.
#16 Posted by JJOR64 (18881 posts) -
@Apathylad:   If it's like CTR, then I'm all for it.
#17 Posted by MightyDuck (1487 posts) -

Can't wait for the next Uncharted.  I'm still surprised by how well the online multiplayer was done as well.

#18 Posted by Lemoncookie01 (1667 posts) -

GET HYPE

#19 Posted by EVO (3847 posts) -
@jukezypoo said:
" http://albeeng.blogspot.com/search/label/uncharted%203  

It was some fake concept art an architecture student did for class, and the insanely publish-happy gaming press ran with it, and while some are trying to cover their asses by saying that HEY, it MIGHT be real, right guys?, it's pretty clearly nothing concrete.     "
Sigh of relief. I wasn't liking World of Deceit.
#20 Posted by canucks23 (1087 posts) -
@EVO said:
" @jukezypoo said:
" http://albeeng.blogspot.com/search/label/uncharted%203  

It was some fake concept art an architecture student did for class, and the insanely publish-happy gaming press ran with it, and while some are trying to cover their asses by saying that HEY, it MIGHT be real, right guys?, it's pretty clearly nothing concrete.     "
Sigh of relief. I wasn't liking World of Deceit. "
Agreed. The name just sounded half assed.
#21 Posted by KingPossum (236 posts) -

Regardless of whatever its named I'll be there to play Uncharted 3 for sure. 

So far it's the only series on the Playstation 3 that i've played and completed from start to end. (Uncharted and Uncharted 2).

#22 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.