Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uncharted

Franchise »

Uncharted is a series of action-adventure games, combining third-person shooting with three-dimensional platforming. It follows the journeys of treasure hunter Nathan Drake.

Uncharted movie news. Nathan Drake to be played by...

• 111 results
    McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#102  Edited By McGhee

Wahlberg has all the charisma of a block of wood, while Nathan Fillion is a charming rogue. I hope this movie tanks.

Ragdrazi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Ragdrazi
    @giyanks22 said:

" @Ragdrazi said:

" Hey, at least it wasn't Nolan North.  Yes! Made the joke before anyone else did! "

Lol...I guess that is one bright side.  "
    There are infinite Nolan North's and I can prove it.

Here we go. Nolan North is a person. He is a person with the name of Nolan North, right. Clearly. But "Nolan North" the name and the person we are talking about are two different things. Right, that's also clear. If that person we are talking about, "Nolan North," did not exist, you and I couldn't talk on Giant Bomb about Nolan North.We could sit around talking about a "Nolan North," but we wouldn't be talking about this person, because they wouldn't exist. This guy must first be a person in order for him to be named Nolan North. And him being Nolan North depends on the fact that he is Nolan North. Right? Nolan North could only have the name Nolan North if he was Nolan North.

Well, then there must be infinite Nolan Norths.

He must first be a person in order to be named Nolan North. But he must be named Nolan North in order to be named Nolan North. Therefore, there must be another person giving the first Nolan North his name. And there must be another person giving that Nolan North his name. And another person giving that Nolan North his name: and so on into infinity.
    metal_mills

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 3

#104  Edited By metal_mills

People have seen saying a few actors that would suit Drake better but none of them(like Nathon Fillion) are high tier enough for a lead role. To be honest, I think Chris Pine might have been good. He played the arrogant, cocky young Kirk pretty well.

Gargantuan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By Gargantuan
    @Metal_Mills said:
    " People have seen saying a few actors that would suit Drake better but none of them(like Nathon Fillion) are high tier enough for a lead role. To be honest, I think Chris Pine might have been good. He played the arrogant, cocky young Kirk pretty well. "
    Chris Pine would work very well as Drake, better than Fillion since he's a bit too old IMO. Marky Mark is a strange choice but it might work.
    HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By HandsomeDead

Nathon Fillion probably never got the nod because he's got the same B-Movie cult of personality that Bruce Campbell has. It's a shame but I can see his career going a pretty similar way.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#107  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @HandsomeDead said:
    " Nathon Fillion probably never got the nod because he's got the same B-Movie cult of personality that Bruce Campbell has. It's a shame but I can see his career going a pretty similar way. "
    since i cant stand that guy's face, im glad he's not gonna become an A-list celebrity 
    im seriously shocked at how all of you think he's charming and perfect... just look at his FAIS ! and that offputting attitude  

I like Mark Wahlberg, but i do agree that he's anything but the right choice for this movie. however, i'd rather watch him than see that fillion guy with his stupid face
    penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#108  Edited By penguindust

Oh well, another TANG movie to siphon away a little more of Ryan's soul.  You think Hollywood would have learned it's lesson with Max Payne, but I guess not.  I don't find  Wahlberg charming in the slightest.  I'm not saying he's a bad actor, just that he doesn't fit the role at all. 

fripplebubby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#109  Edited By fripplebubby
    @Ragdrazi said:
    " Hey, at least it wasn't Nolan North.  Yes! Made the joke before anyone else did! "
    @Fripplebubby said:
    " If only Nolan North did movies... "
    Holy balls that was ironic. I didn't see your post before I put that up, too. 
    RichardLOlson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#110  Edited By RichardLOlson

Wow this sucks.  I can't believe Mark Wahlberg  is playing the lead role.  He sucked so much in the Max Payne movie.  He needs to seriously stay away from video game movies.  Well here's to another shitty video game movie.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By ninjakiller

Shit.

rosebud04

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By rosebud04

i think that nathan fillion is not a big enough name in movies, even though he is the logical choice.  Bradley Cooper would be great as Nathan Drake, and movie audiences know him from the Hangover and the A team.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.