Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Uniracers

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released December 1994

A 2D racing game developed by Rockstar North with unicycles which pick up speed by performing stunts and jumps. Some levels require a set amount of points by performing stunts in a limited time.

Better than sonic?

oobs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By oobs

i remember this game barely..was a fun game..the stunts were hard...was a pretty fast game from memory at times..but more stunts based i thought

evilhomer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By evilhomer

I remember having a lot of fun with this game as a kid.  saying it's better than sonic might be flame-bait but it definetly had a good sense of speed to it and had plenty of courses/ modes to keep us busy for a while.

Did not even realize this was Rockstar until I came to this page...how did they come from uniracers to GTA I have no idea.

Djungelurban

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Djungelurban

Don't forget that DMA Design (I hate the name Rockstar North) did Lemmings also. So loads of great stuff came out from them before they turned into a one trick pony... Although I'm not sure how many original members are still at DMA, probably very few.

And concerning the topic... It's hard to tell... I'd say pretty much equal, although I do prefer Unirally...

Kontrapunkt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Kontrapunkt

Oh so many good memories playing this game.... So, Totally Awesome!!!!!
    Ya i would say this game is alot quicker the tracks are smaller compared to Sonics LEVELS and you dont have to worry about any robots bent on stealing your rings.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.