There should be a quick look for this game

#1 Posted by Noctis (37 posts) -

So this game has been avaible recently on steam, and it looks pretty cool, and since the giant bomb crew has a thing for simulators, I would love to see a quick look of this (with dave if possible XD..) 

Anyone up for it??  
#2 Posted by KarlPilkington (2720 posts) -

Life is a quick look for this.

#3 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

Let's make a thread like this for every game.

#4 Posted by KarlPilkington (2720 posts) -
@Axxol said:
" Let's make a thread like this for every game. "
Challenge accepted.
#5 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

I'm happy to see a quicklook of any game, but they quick look games t

#6 Posted by ch3burashka (5041 posts) -

Post some vids of it, then I'll assert my opinion.

#7 Posted by Dante_the_Jedi (326 posts) -

This game is ok, but not really a game. I have spent the last hour or so shooting the moon at earth, giving us 2 suns and making things explode...but I think I maybe done with the game...at least for now. I think it I should have not got it, but only £6 so what.

#8 Posted by InfiniteGeass (2052 posts) -

Sounds like they will based off the latest podcast. The game sounds kind of crazy.

#9 Posted by Mayu_Zane (608 posts) -

I hope we'll get to see at least one black hole.

#10 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

added to the 2011 releases thread, thanks!

#11 Posted by Mars_Cleric (1593 posts) -

I had my own quick look at this, alone, in the dark...sigh

Anyway, it was okay but I haven't found anything really fun with it yet, but I'll give it another go

I should get my physicist mates over to see if they find it interesting

But yeah, I'd like a quick look

#12 Posted by ectoplasma (977 posts) -
@Mars_Cleric: Bra you should do a quickook with your phyisicist dudes and put it on utube. I'll give u thumbs for it!! ;)
#13 Posted by Devil240Z (3325 posts) -

I hope they do. This game looks nuts. Assuming theres a game in there somewhere. But whatever its a much of a game as that Ships Extreme or the farm simulator and those got quick looks. 

#14 Posted by Mars_Cleric (1593 posts) -

@ectoplasma:
I'll see if I can organise them to do it at the end of semester (just a few weeks from now) and see what comes of it.

If it's entertaining I'll post it.

#15 Posted by mfpantst (2574 posts) -

I am excited for this quick look

#16 Posted by Zero_ (1973 posts) -

And now there is one!

#17 Posted by ajamafalous (11959 posts) -
@Zero_ said:
" And now there is one! "
CLEARLY IT WAS ONLY BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD

NOW WE SHOULD MAKE ONE OF THESE FOR EVERY NEW GAME.
#18 Posted by onarum (2066 posts) -

I got this on steam after listening to yesterdays bombcast and I'm not very impressed, the simulation is very unrealistic at times, even using the more complicated math that slows it down to a crawl, like at one time I loaded a Sun system layout and just speed up the time passage, then all of a sudden earth shoots out of sun's orbit for no reason.. also when two bodies collide you get some particles being thrown about but there's no dust to form rings and when you blow up, for example, earth you get several smaller earths coming out of it instead of a bunch of debris.

But yeah for 9 dollars I guess it's a neat little thing to mess around with.

#19 Posted by ShaggE (6422 posts) -
@ajamafalous said:
" @Zero_ said:
" And now there is one! "
CLEARLY IT WAS ONLY BECAUSE OF THIS THREAD

NOW WE SHOULD MAKE ONE OF THESE FOR EVERY NEW GAME.
"
Are you saying that I'm not responsible for the We Dare Happy Hour segment? *cries*
#20 Posted by Gizmo (5389 posts) -

Possibly the most dry and boring Quick-Look of all time, congratulations.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.