The Unmechanical wiki last edited by posh on 05/05/13 03:24PM
View full history
Unmechanical is a puzzle-adventure game, featuring a robotic protagonist that has been kidnapped and must find a way to escape.
The game was released for PC on August 8 2012 on Steam, Onlive, Gamersgate and GOG, and released on iOS on March 18th 2013.
The game is played by moving your character up, down, left and right on a two-dimensional plane. You can fly at will, but an upgrade to travel underwater is found later in the game. Most of the puzzles have you picking up objects and putting them elsewhere, either on buttons or in containers of some kind.
PC System requirements
- OS:Windows XP SP3 or newer.
- Processor:2.0+ GHz or equivalent processor.
- Memory:2 GB RAM.
- Graphics:SM3-compatible video card.
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space.
- Sound:DirectX compatible sound card.