Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

UNO Rush

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Mar 25, 2009

Uno Rush is a faster-paced take on Uno that automatically plays cards when your turn comes, forcing you to sort your cards carefully to ensure they play in the proper order.

Uno Rush needs to relax!

John

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By John

So I have played this new UNO on and off for the last 10 hours. Here is a micro review I made because I am bored out of my mind right now.

UNO, for me at least, has always been about just having a relaxed time. Something to chill me the fuck up after playing a shooter for 5 hours straight. And in that time you get to see crazy ass racist/homophobic/xenophobic people, crazy women who don't feed the kids because of playing UNO, vision camera folks who just HAVE to be either half naked or upside down just for the hell of it... and yes, the people that sound like they smoked half of the world's forest. But this version is so fast paced, that you can't afford to talk, you can't afford to look at other people's cards, hell you can't even put on some funky music because it might make you miss the chance of getting a good move. So, if the original UNO was for the people that just can't help to put something extra in their home-made brownies, this is the UNO for the "I've had 7 cups of coffee and 5 Red Bulls in the last 12 hours, lets get this show on the road ladies!" crowd. This version is also 800 points, 400 more than the first UNO, that's like 2 espressos difference... or whatever those magic MS points equal too.

There you go. Original UNO wins, in my opinion.

John

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#1  Edited By John

So I have played this new UNO on and off for the last 10 hours. Here is a micro review I made because I am bored out of my mind right now.

UNO, for me at least, has always been about just having a relaxed time. Something to chill me the fuck up after playing a shooter for 5 hours straight. And in that time you get to see crazy ass racist/homophobic/xenophobic people, crazy women who don't feed the kids because of playing UNO, vision camera folks who just HAVE to be either half naked or upside down just for the hell of it... and yes, the people that sound like they smoked half of the world's forest. But this version is so fast paced, that you can't afford to talk, you can't afford to look at other people's cards, hell you can't even put on some funky music because it might make you miss the chance of getting a good move. So, if the original UNO was for the people that just can't help to put something extra in their home-made brownies, this is the UNO for the "I've had 7 cups of coffee and 5 Red Bulls in the last 12 hours, lets get this show on the road ladies!" crowd. This version is also 800 points, 400 more than the first UNO, that's like 2 espressos difference... or whatever those magic MS points equal too.

There you go. Original UNO wins, in my opinion.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By JJOR64

Nothing can beat the original Uno.

damswedon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By damswedon

i like rush because of its speed and your need to line up your cards perfectly, until someone changes colour and you have this mad rush to re-setup your cards.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Jayge_

Uno was the party system before the party system came out. Rush is irrelevant.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By HandsomeDead

I've had some of the best night on Xbox LIVE just sitting in a room of UNO with my bros. True story: Through one of the people I met on UNO, I got someone out of an abusive relationship and into a marriage in the space of 6 months. A bit hasty but a good story.

Cheapoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Cheapoz

UNO RUSH IS RUSH!

You can stick it with original Uno. Nothing better than chaining up 10 cards and jumping out of the couch to pump your fist into the ground with every one. 

UUUUUUNNNNNNOOOOOOO RRRRRRRUUUUUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.