Uno RUSH only 400 points/5 bucks

#1 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -

At 00:36 you can see the price tag.

This is awesome, i though they were gonna make 800 and 1200  points the new standard. Glad to see the 5$ games are still coming, DAY1 purchase for me.

#2 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

I'm done with Uno. If I buy it I'm never going to play it with all the other games coming out, pointless to me.

#3 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

This is good.  Uno online minus Live cams (unless I am not informed correctly?) for 400 points?  Definate buy here.

#4 Posted by Riddler (1528 posts) -
kmdrkul said:
"This is good.  Uno online minus Live cams (unless I am not informed correctly?) for 400 points?  Definate buy here."
i think it will have cam support, why would they take it away?
#5 Edited by Jolly_Lolly (3537 posts) -

Hardly anyone uses the live cams anymore, so it isn't too big of a loss.

#6 Posted by MattyFTM (14243 posts) -

Don't take that to mean the final price though. Allot of repricing goes on at Microsoft, I wouldn't be surprised to see that price at 800 points when its released. Just the other week they announced a game would be 400 points, but it launched the next day at 800 (I can't remember what game it was). Plenty can change between now and when its released.

#7 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -
Riddler said:
"kmdrkul said:
"This is good.  Uno online minus Live cams (unless I am not informed correctly?) for 400 points?  Definate buy here."
i think it will have cam support, why would they take it away?"
I remember during the Microsoft conference that they said they would be fully implementing the new avatars?
#8 Edited by Riddler (1528 posts) -
Jolly_Lolly said:
"Hardly anyone uses the live cams anymore, so it isn't too big of a loss."
#9 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

Rofl!

instead of burning crosses they play uno online, that's rich.

#10 Edited by Riddler (1528 posts) -
kmdrkul said:
"Riddler said:
"kmdrkul said:
i think it will have cam support, why would they take it away?"
I remember during the Microsoft conference that they said they would be fully implementing the new avatars?"
they can still have cam support along with the avatars........i hope
#11 Posted by John (828 posts) -

Sorry to burst some bubbles, but this thing is 800 points. Link.

#12 Posted by Wolverine (4269 posts) -
Shawn said:
"I'm done with Uno. If I buy it I'm never going to play it with all the other games coming out, pointless to me."
Yeah I kind of agree. You can't really re-invent Uno.
#13 Edited by Daz0608 (384 posts) -
John said:
"Sorry to burst some bubbles, but this thing is 800 points. Link."
That's a shame it would have been a definate buy at 400 pts
#14 Posted by CountYourBlessings (166 posts) -

I'll still get it =/ New achievos and a world of vision, or a world of goo (^^,) DRM FREE

#15 Posted by Doogie2K (216 posts) -
Wolverine said:
"Shawn said:
"I'm done with Uno. If I buy it I'm never going to play it with all the other games coming out, pointless to me."
Yeah I kind of agree. You can't really re-invent Uno."
That being said, new and exciting opportunities to be a complete dick to your friends are difficult to pass up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.