Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Unreal Tournament 3

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Dec 10, 2007

The third main installment of the fast-paced arena-based first-person shooter brings its futuristic world to the Unreal Engine 3 game engine while adding a grimy aesthetic and a new story-based single-player campaign (involving a crew of mercenaries set out to avenge their fallen colony against the Necris).

PC community?

Avatar image for canadiantoastzombie
    canadiantoastzombie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

I know this question has already been asked but that was a while ago and I'm talking about the PC version. One person said that more people play 2004 but now that it is 2 moths later since that question have people converted? And even if there isn't a million people playing, would it be easy to find a full server?

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Absurd

I checked Game Monitor and it appears that UT3 only has 218 people currently playing while UT2004 has 930.

Xero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Xero

There's  hardly anybody playing UT3.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.