4 stars 4/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 4 releases and 0 DLC

Untold Legends Warrior's Code : Surprisingly Good!! 0

Ive played dozens of other hack-n-slash games like Dungeon Siege ToA , Silverfall etc, and Ive yet to come across such a wonderfully addictive game like UL. Allrite, I'l keep this brief. Thumbs-up: 1. Very short load times. ( Much much shorter than Dungeon Siege n Silverfall ) 2. Graphics are awesome. ( Finely detailed and "rounded" - which is someting that exceeded my expectations ) 3. Camera angles are decent. ( Not too close - like in DS or too far . Simply put, just right ) 4. Inventory des...

It's Good... But Don't Expect Great 0

Foreword: I've already wrote a review of this game. But it didn't show up in the site even after I posted it. This is the second attempt to write a review for this game. Hopefully this one goes through.  Untold Legends: The Warriors Code is a sequel but not a sequel. Sony essentially removed everything from the first game except for its core gameplay mechanics. The result is a game set in a different universe and slightly expanded combat mechanics. Is this new facelift a success? Well, as a sequ...