Shepard.

#1 Posted by Standing_Gopher (129 posts) -

Wrex.

Yeah, Wrex is awesome.

#2 Posted by HistoryInRust (6215 posts) -

I just finished Mass Effect last night, and in my playthrough, Wrex was brutally slain by Ashley as I was trying to console him about Saren's purported "cure" for the genophage. 

I.
Was.
Pisssed.

#3 Posted by pyromaniac (1703 posts) -
Sir_Ragnarok said:
"I just finished Mass Effect last night, and in my playthrough, Wrex was brutally slain by Ashley as I was trying to console him about Saren's purported "cure" for the genophage. 

I.
Was.
Pisssed."
That is why you max your charm/intimidate skills
#4 Posted by atejas (3057 posts) -

Pffft. I just shot him myself.

#5 Posted by HistoryInRust (6215 posts) -
pyromaniac said:
"Sir_Ragnarok said:
"I just finished Mass Effect last night, and in my playthrough, Wrex was brutally slain by Ashley as I was trying to console him about Saren's purported "cure" for the genophage. 

I.
Was.
Pisssed."
That is why you max your charm/intimidate skills
"

Hindsight is 20/20.  I had no serious need for it until that point.  And then, it was all too late. 

Behind Garrus, Wrex was my favorite sub-character, and I thought he had a lot of solid development, probably the best, most well-rounded of the squad, in terms of overall personality.  Bioware really did a swell job with him. 
#6 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2883 posts) -

Yeah, Wrex was a pretty cool character. I never used him in combat, but I hear he's actually pretty good.

#7 Posted by Shawn (3825 posts) -

Consider putting spoiler warnings in the title next time. But anyway.

My first play through I got really attached to Wrex and then Shepard killed him, my mouth was dangling open for the next 5 minutes.

#8 Posted by HistoryInRust (6215 posts) -
TheGTAvaccine said:
"Yeah, Wrex was a pretty cool character. I never used him in combat, but I hear he's actually pretty good.
"

He's the closest thing Mass Effect has to a tank, and he is quite good at what he does.  Were it not for the Turians looking so awesome, the Krogans would be my favorite race.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.