First Ushiro trailer out of TGS

#1 Posted by Jayge_ (10222 posts) -
Here is a link to the trailer, since it seems to have no embed code.

All I can say about it is... interesting. The graphics look interesting, the design looks interesting, and the story looks... I don't even know. I'd definitely like to get my hands on it and play it though. It's definitely unique, to say the least. I hope it gets localized.
#2 Posted by Virago (2486 posts) -

That looks pretty cool. I mean, for being anime and all. It definitely looks unique. the music might make my ears bleed, though.

#3 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -

Woohoo, PSP announcements! Dark elements are dark... And elementy... Love it! Environments look really nice.
#4 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

That looks really interesting

#5 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

This looks very interesting...right up my alley. Looks really good for a PSP game and it's nice to see some new PSP games too.

#6 Posted by Disgaeamad (1342 posts) -

It looks awesome. The plot should be good, and the music is really fitting, considering it's supposed to be a horror-RPG.

#7 Posted by pause422 (6153 posts) -

Looks interesting, wonder how long(assuming it is) it will take to get localized.

#8 Edited by Endogene (4741 posts) -

edit: barouko beat me to it 

#9 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2385 posts) -

Looks really cool, and it features Moonbucks Coffee!

But, seriously... I hope this comes out in the US, hopefully with a subtitled option... or really good english voice acting...

#10 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

Hadn't seen this. Ace. PSP's library's really sarting to be amazing. Here's a subtitled version.

#11 Posted by Axersia (1612 posts) -

A bit late to the party, aren't you Alexander?

It's a shame we haven't heard anything about the game ever since the initial announcement, though... It's suppose to release this year in Japan, so they're gonna have to start pimping this game sooner rather than later. I guess we'll hear more about it upcoming TGS.

#12 Edited by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

I wasn't looking into PSP stuff but I did a little searching after my recent PSP threads and found this. It looks ace so, yeah. Better late than never.

#13 Posted by Axersia (1612 posts) -

Alright, looks like this game got canceled. Last August they said it wasn't canceled and simply wasn't in a state where they were willing to show it off to the public, but now they took down the official site and the main Level-5 site makes no mention of it.

Damn shame too -- this was my most anticipated Level-5 game.

#14 Posted by brukaoru (5079 posts) -
@Axersia: A shame indeed. Thanks for letting us know though. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.