PSVITA installation issues

#1 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

VC2 is now on sale on PSN, so I decided to buy it from my Vita. The only problem is that I get an error-code.(Cannot be installed)

This game should be compatible with PSVITA, why else would they put it on the PSN-vita store?

Has anyone else experienced similar problems with this title?

#2 Posted by SamStrife (1282 posts) -

Is the installation file size greater than what you have available?

#3 Edited by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

@samstrife said:

Is the installation file size greater than what you have available?

I have 4GBs left, so no. The game takes 800 MB.

Edit: The error code I'm getting is 'An error has occured(C2-13707-8)' Google doesn't show me anything. I'm going to try downloading it from my PS3 and transferring it over.

Edit2: Well, it seems like I'm getting the same error-code after transferring it from my PS3 to my Vita and my PSP. No other choice now than pirate, since Sony support in my country is abysmal.

#4 Posted by Angouri (231 posts) -

I installed the game by downloading it to PS3 and then transferring it over by Content Manager. I've had some issues with downloading off the Vita store, but it always works off the PS3.

#5 Posted by Roland_D11 (185 posts) -

@ahaisthisourchance: Have a look at this thread:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/961429-valkyria-chronicles-ii/62190413

The sequence of steps posted there seems to work for some people :-) .

#6 Posted by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

@ahaisthisourchance: Have a look at this thread:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/961429-valkyria-chronicles-ii/62190413

The sequence of steps posted there seems to work for some people :-) .

I don't know what I did wrong(either not pressing the 'Select all' option or connecting the Vita while it was turned off), but it worked. Thank you :)

#7 Posted by Roland_D11 (185 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.