Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Valkyria Chronicles II

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 31, 2010

This PSP title is the sequel to Valkyria Chronicles and takes place during a civil war that breaks out following the events of the original game.

Valkyria Chronicles 2 Mission Help Thread

MeatXbeatsXman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By MeatXbeatsXman

I figured it'd make sense to make one like this so BAM. I'm currently stuck on the first snow mission, facing off against Baldren Gassenarl, and his seemingly infinite range. I'm sure it's just my ineptitude, but I can for the life of me figure out how to juggle the logistics of it all.

Vorbis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Vorbis

I remember that one being a pain, the way I did it was to just spread my army as thin as possible, 2 units in each area. That way Baldren would keep switching between areas, since he could only wipe out one duo at a time, it let my other duos advance in their sections. I took just the deaths and kept moving forward. Also use the construction arm on your tank to build that ladder at the start, gives you an easy way behind them, spreading even more.

However the easier way is to just kill him, lure him inbetween a tech and a sniper. Since he dodges most attacks from the front, put the Tech in his face, then from a safe distance (behind sandbags) snipe him in the back of the head, he will turn towards the sniper, then use the Tech to smack him in the back and repeat until dead.

J0rb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By J0rb

I found that mission became a bunch easier after defeating Baldren. 

Good luck.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.