Valkyria Chronicles 2 TGS Trailer

#1 Edited by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

Lovely.

Er, my bad, it may not actually be from TGS. But it's still cool.
#2 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -

If not Silent hill: Shattered Memories or Final Fantasy Dissidia, this may be the first Psp game I buy new

#3 Posted by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

You know you want pointer controls for Silent Hill so might as well be this :-)

#4 Posted by EvilTwin (3324 posts) -

PSP?  :(

#5 Posted by Eisen (129 posts) -

Too bad it's not a full blown ps3 sequel.  I'll still buy it regardless though if it releases in the US.

#6 Posted by AgentJ (8778 posts) -
@Al3xand3r said:
" You know you want pointer controls for Silent Hill so might as well be this :-) "
Eh, Shattered Memories will barely even use the wiimote, so it'll essentially be the same game. The real wii benefit would be playing a horror game on a big tv
#7 Edited by Al3xand3r (7574 posts) -

Barely? It's the primary control method from what I've seen, used to actually turn the character, FPS style(-ish), and all the interactions with objects (the zipper, the beer/coke cans, the frog dissection, whatever else) and the camera on the phone (the phone is also only on Wii).

#8 Posted by Hailinel (24256 posts) -
@Eisen said:
" Too bad it's not a full blown ps3 sequel.  I'll still buy it regardless though if it releases in the US. "
I honestly feel lucky to be seeing a Valkyria Chronicles sequel on any platform.  I just hope it remains awesome while doing away with the rollercoaster difficulty curve.  (Mission 7, I hate you so much.)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.