Is Valtiel anyone else's favorite character in Silent Hill?

#1 Posted by SynAzrael (41 posts) -

I just love him.  Embodies everything that is awesome about the series.

Thoughts?

#2 Posted by Gump (564 posts) -

Every character in the Silent Hill series is awesome, but Valtiel and the Nurse are my favorites characters/abominations!, however, we must wait for Silent Hill: Homecoming.

I am still working on the best Survival Horror series.

#3 Posted by OmegaPirate (5523 posts) -
SynAzrael said:
"I just love him.  Embodies everything that is awesome about the series.

Thoughts?"
Agreed :) he is jjust such a central character for the lore of the series, is disturbing as fuck to look at - and on top of it all, manages to keep in the background for the majoprity of the game and not be IN YOUR FACE!.
i spent like, 6 hours making his page on here - sheerly to make sure that everyone who came into contact with him on this site would understand just how pure AWESOME he is :)

Mr gump is also a heavy fan though :D
#4 Posted by SynAzrael (41 posts) -

Yeah man.  I love the page.  I was going to make one but then realized it was already done, and thoroughly too.

Glad to know I'm not the only psychotic silent hill fan on here ^_^

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.