$34.99 at K-Mart next week

#1 Edited by crunchmonkey (259 posts) -
#2 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

Indeed! I was thinking about picking this up, and there's no excuse, now.

#3 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11406 posts) -

Damnit, I already got the game at KMart to get a $20 off coupon. I could have saved five dollars by waiting!!!!

#4 Posted by KingPossum (236 posts) -

I;m picking this up for sure. Was going to get this eventually when it was on sale but this makes it a must by for the end of this month.

#5 Posted by Googly (245 posts) -

Literally just bought this today, so I will hold on to my receipt and return the copy I will buy from K Mart at the original place I bought it from to get some money back. Woop.

#6 Posted by Crashnburn83 (15 posts) -

Hell yeah thanks for the info definitely picking this up now!

#7 Posted by sickVisionz (1268 posts) -

Will buy.  I NV was supposed to be my last purchase of the year but $35 is too cheap to pass up.

#8 Edited by Diamond (8634 posts) -

Feels too good to be true.  Like the sale is going to go live at some weird time and it'll be sold out within seconds.

They removed Enslaved from the whole site which was their previous deal...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.