Coolest Boxart ever?

#1 Edited by Wuddel (2107 posts) -

Hum no one commented on the actual box art. Or more its presentation. Here in Switzerland, thats one of those moving images when you change the viewing angle. (I do not know how this is called in english.) Thats not " super awesome", but notable.

EDIT: Apparently this is called lenticular print. 

#2 Posted by Djeffers03 (2545 posts) -

It is pretty sexy I must say.

#3 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8609 posts) -

Saw it in the store when shopping with my dad and bro last week, they were both very impressed xD

#4 Posted by EVO (3944 posts) -

It's called a lenticular print and yeah it's pretty cool, probably the best lenticular print I've seen, but as Vinny pointed out it just screams video card box.

#5 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11493 posts) -

Wait, it's not just a straight up image? Neat! (Haven't actually seen a copy in person). Now I understand Vinny's post better. 

#6 Edited by JoMate (238 posts) -

It is totally awesome, much like the game itself, too bad though they didn't cover the entire front with that 3d sticker now it looks a little cheap

#7 Posted by Binman88 (3693 posts) -
#8 Posted by c1337us (5751 posts) -

Eh. I don't like it that much.

#9 Posted by RavenX302 (270 posts) -

It's cool looking, but it looks more like a pre-release box art cover then the final product's.

#10 Posted by Vitor (2834 posts) -
@Binman88 said:

"

"
 That's pretty awesome. Is that like a special edition or is every normal copy like that? Must cost more to produce that so can't imagine it'll be more than a limited run.  
#11 Posted by valrog (3648 posts) -
@Binman88 said:
"
"
Now that is pretty epic.
#12 Posted by hakunin (398 posts) -

I'm really miffed we didn't get that cover here in Denmark :(

#13 Posted by Wuddel (2107 posts) -
@Vitor said:

" @Binman88 said:

"

"
 That's pretty awesome. Is that like a special edition or is every normal copy like that? Must cost more to produce that so can't imagine it'll be more than a limited run.   "
 No, the normal version looks like this (I have seen it on a 360-version BTW.).  

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.