Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Vanquish

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

Take the fight to evil Russian robots using a rocket-powered self-adapting battlesuit in this innovative third-person shooter from Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami.

Vanquish free for PlayStation Plus members

fluxbit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By fluxbit

As of Feb. 19, Vanquish is free for PlayStation Plus members.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/02/18/playstation-plus-update-vanquish-joins-instant-game-collection/

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By nightriff

Already bought it, still need to play it. PS+ is a great service but since the PS3 is my main console, I own a lot of the games the services provides.

hollitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 12

Just finished it. That final scene was hilarious. Game was so fucking good. I'm sorry that I waited so long to play it.

TangoUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's my favorite action game. Even though I've never been able to complete challenge 4 and 6. And God Hard Mode.

djou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Anyone that enjoyed Binary Domain will have a good time with this game. It has the same balls-to-the-wall nonsense with even crazier game mechanics. The normal campaign is not long, maybe 5/6 hours, so I hope people give it a shot since its free.

TangoUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@djou said:

Anyone that enjoyed Binary Domain will have a good time with this game. It has the same balls-to-the-wall nonsense with even crazier game mechanics. The normal campaign is not long, maybe 5/6 hours, so I hope people give it a shot since its free.

For a newcomer it is longer than 5/6 hours on normal. Anyway Vanquish's replayability comes from exploring its sanboxy gameplay and just trying to finish the challenges.

LikeaSsur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By LikeaSsur

Playstation is just making Playstation Plus seem more and more appealing. Too bad I A) own most of the games, and 2) still have a 60GB PS3 hard drive that I constantly have to manage.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.