Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Vanquish

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Oct 19, 2010

Take the fight to evil Russian robots using a rocket-powered self-adapting battlesuit in this innovative third-person shooter from Resident Evil creator Shinji Mikami.

VANQUISHhhhhhhhhhh..... Ultimate Impression!

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

VANQUISHhhhhhhhhhh..... Ultimate Impression!

i played the old demo on ps3 and i was like ok cool. 

now second demo release and i was like.......... dammmm  impressive! super impressive! so fucking fast and so fucking smooth! i slide and fun! i run and fun! i  i shoot and fun! i throw projectile and fun! everything is so dammmm fun! super action packed! then finally i AI got me now at loading screen they show a female character picture and i was like????????? is this fucking japanese game?????????? cause i its easy for me to tell from asian art from western art. so i look up wiki for the developer name and guess what??? it is a japanese game! its funny cause it caught me off guard! i thought it was american game all along cause the first dmeo didnt show any character facial-art..... only armors.

this is like Lost Planet but better! Lost planet concept of theme,  gameplay and graphic is good but it fail at gameplay speed! Lost Planet is like a 10x slower version of Vanquish! lost planet run speed too slow and make you dont want to play but i love everything else about lost planet though. 

Vanquish is also awesome as an compensate to Gears of War for ps3 owners. in fact Vanquish is better than Grears of War!

mannnn if they hadnt release the second demo i would not even think of buying it! now i am! anybody know if it have online player versus player? nevermind ima check that on my own.

Bloodgraiv3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By Bloodgraiv3

Nice impression, I enjoyed Vanquish a lot. 
    AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

ign dont say anyuthing about online. wiki dont say anything about online. bloodgrief you know if it have online competition?

gamer_152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 71

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By gamer_152  Moderator

This impression was the ultimate.

Pessh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Pessh
    @Gamer_152 said:
    " This impression was the ultimate. "
    and fun!
    VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By VanderSEXXX

Well it should be better since its from the guy that started that revolutionary shoulder view for 3rd person shooters. There is no multiplayer and its online feature is just a simple ladder ranking system on how you play the missions and such along with its unlockable challenge mode similar to RE4 or RE5's Mercenaries mode (except you only use the main character and nobody else).

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By Yummylee

Ultimate Impression digivolve toooo!..

jasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By jasta

@Pessh said:

" @Gamer_152 said:
    " This impression was the ultimate. "
    and fun! "
    and a fucking japanese game!

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
    @VanderSEXXX said:

" Well it should be better since its from the guy that started that revolutionary shoulder view for 3rd person shooters. There is no multiplayer and its online feature is just a simple ladder ranking system on how you play the missions and such along with its unlockable challenge mode similar to RE4 or RE5's Mercenaries mode (except you only use the main character and nobody else). "

aww man no online multiplayer. cant believe it! if it do it would of been perfect 10! i like to play against others. maybe they can do add-on or something in the future. its a rent if no online multiplayer.

the first guy started third person shoulder shooter is from resident evil 4? now he work on this game?
    VanderSEXXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By VanderSEXXX
    @AnnouncerGXZ: Yes he did work on that game. Shinji Mikami himself. I dunno how they will make the multiplayer though with that slow motion mode used in-game though. So they might have to remove that if they are gonna make a multiplayer but that would remove alot of the fun essence of the game at the same time aside from just retaining the knee rocket boost ability would just make a ballet shooting spree with every player just spamming the evade button while charging the rocket boost meter. lol

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.