3 stars 3/5 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews spread across 7 releases and 0 DLC

A Sega classic 0

Vectorman was just one of those games that I was sold on just by the commercial alone. The screenshots in magazines didn't really pique my interest, but seeing it in action made all the difference. The game at the time was super gorgeous and really showed what the Genesis was capable of. Even today there are aesthetics that Vectorman seems to dwarf the current generation on.Of course, pretty moving pictures aren't worth much if the gameplay doesn't hold up, and thankfully, Vectorman doesn't dis...

Meh 0

I played this on Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection, and it doesn't quite hold up to the other games in the collection. It's a fairly standard platforming/shooting game, broken up by 3 "bonus" stages that, while impressive for the technology, are not intuitive and mostly just pose frustrating barriers to progress. There are few enemy types, and a lot of repeats. The only stand outs are the boss fights, but they are few and far between....