What's it worth... Vectrex, games, 3d mask...

#1 Posted by nickromaniak (1 posts) -

I am considering selling my Vextrex system, though it's nostalgic... my brother bought it in 1982 when it first came out... but I want to know what people think it's worth... I have the system in probably average or better than average condition, 9 games with varying condition of stickers and one game that the outer cartridge was smashed and is just the chip (though ti still plays) and one of which is 3D Minestorm, 5 screens in varying conditions (one being the original Minestorm screen which is the worst of the lot, and the 3D mask. Some people seem to think the mask can be worth up to $1000, but that must be sealed MIB I would guess... anyways, I really don't have a clue as to value, but cash is short these days! Your estimates, guesses, etc... would be appreciated.

#2 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2511 posts) -

You posted this almost 2 years ago, so I'm sure you've already sold it... but I'd say that's worth at least like, $500, probably more... how much did you end up getting for it?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.