Avatar image for rebirth1337
Posted by Rebirth1337

The demo is so awesome.

Avatar image for prencher
Posted by prencher
@Rebirth1337 said:
" The demo is so awesome. "
Except for ridiculous amounts of screen tearing, I completely agree.. Hopefully fixed by release.
Avatar image for efwefwe
Posted by wefwefasdf

Looking great. Can't wait!

Avatar image for rebirth1337
Posted by Rebirth1337
@prencher: Really? I haven't seen any screen tearing yet. You're playing on HD right?
Avatar image for adziboy
Posted by Adziboy

Fuck me this game is getting better and better.
Avatar image for fallen_elite
Posted by fallen_elite

I will be buying this game over that piece of crap massive ass game on ps3. I've been having so much fun with the beta, more so than mw2 even. Can't wait for March.

Avatar image for frankcanada97
Posted by FrankCanada97

This is an old video, but still very cool.

Avatar image for milkman
Posted by Milkman

Doesn't look like a game mode that I personally would play a lot of but still cool nonetheless.

Avatar image for meteora
Posted by Meteora

Meh, I like bigger player counts. =P

Avatar image for ahmadmetallic
Posted by AhmadMetallic

WHAT ABOUT CONQUEST YOU FUCKERS ???????????????

Avatar image for prencher
Posted by prencher
@Rebirth1337:  It only happens once or twice a match for me, but there will be periods with 10 seconds of non stop tearing.. A couple friends have seen it too and I made sure it wasn't my TV by trying on my CRT monitor as well. Hopefully it's just a matter of the final optimization not being quite done yet, as the devs said the build used for the demo is already couple of weeks old, and the game is still a month away.
 
@Ahmad_Metallic:  The game has 4 modes - Rush, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch and yes, Conquest. Every mode is available for every map (different subsets of the maps are used).
Avatar image for ahmadmetallic
Posted by AhmadMetallic
@prencher said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic:  The game has 4 modes - Rush, Squad Rush, Squad Deathmatch and yes, Conquest. Every mode is available for every map (different subsets of the maps are used). "
thanks but i knew that already.. i was just venting my frustration because Conquest isnt getting the hype it should get, everyone is all about the fucking rush shit and that saddens me.
Avatar image for illmatic19
Posted by illmatic19

dun dun dun dun dun dun, DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN 

Avatar image for media_master
Posted by Media_Master

Nice

Avatar image for nick69
Posted by nick69

Pre-ordering it on steam tonight.

Avatar image for zer0faults
Posted by zer0faults
@prencher: Haven't noticed any screen tearing in the quite a bit of time I spent playing ...
Avatar image for agent47csim2
Posted by Agent47CSim2
@zer0faults said:
" @prencher: Haven't noticed any screen tearing in the quite a bit of time I spent playing ... "

Havn't noticed any either.
Avatar image for meatsim
Posted by MeatSim

Looks alright I guess but Rush and Conquest is the bread and butter.

Avatar image for bryce3333
Posted by Bryce3333

EA is on fire, ME2 is amazing and this is my second most anticipated game this year!

Avatar image for bludst0ne
Posted by bludst0ne

I'm very likely in the minority as far as most gamers are concerned but:
 
This > MW2

Avatar image for mrklorox
Edited by MrKlorox
@prencher said:
" @Rebirth1337:  It only happens once or twice a match for me, but there will be periods with 10 seconds of non stop tearing.. A couple friends have seen it too and I made sure it wasn't my TV by trying on my CRT monitor as well. Hopefully it's just a matter of the final optimization not being quite done yet, as the devs said the build used for the demo is already couple of weeks old, and the game is still a month away. "
V-Sync will be off in the final game. DICE seems to prefer giving us that potential extra draw per second than make sure the screen refreshes all at once. At least they provided the option on PC instead of forcing us to do it externally..
 
@Branthog said:

" Man, I can't wait until I get to jump through 800 mother fucking dumb ass marketing peice of shit hoops just to get a shitty gun that should have come with the game I already bought! "

Say what? All unlocks are in the game this time. EA learned its lesson with that last time. However new DLC guns that cost money aren't to be ruled out, sadly.
Avatar image for jnal
Posted by Jnal
@bludst0ne: I am going to be in the minority as well then I can't stop playing the demo.
Avatar image for fireburger
Posted by FireBurger
@bludst0ne said:
" I'm very likely in the minority as far as most gamers are concerned but:  This > MW2 "
I'm right there with you. Nothing against Call of Duty, but I love me some Battlefield.
Avatar image for mrklorox
Posted by MrKlorox
@Branthog said:
" @MrKlorox said:
Say what? All unlocks are in the game this time. EA learned its lesson with that last time. However new DLC guns that cost money aren't to be ruled out, sadly. "
I hope that's true. Adding DLC weapons would piss me off, but all that marketing bullshit of the first game made a comeback, I would probably skip out on the entire game this time. Even if it was heralded as the greatest game of all time. "
Well there is still marketing bullshit. You can get 6 particular unlocks on day-one if you buy the Limited Edition. the good thing is the Limited Edition is just a limited run of the regular print of the game. After they sell out of the Ltd Ed they will begin selling the standard edition at the same suggested price.
 
So now early adopters get the head start instead of those who paid extra.