283 Comments
Posted by ghostmind

*shakes head* 
 
... seriously.
Posted by safelybeds
@Persnec said:
" @safelybeds said:

They've been posting it consistently at 6 AM PST (9AM EST). They've missed this deadline maybe...five times, since first initiating it? I sincerely doubt they're holding the episode hostage, twirling their handlebar mustaches, and keeping us in the dark because they just feel like it. Show a little class and patience, okay? "

I must thank you for putting that delightful image into my head. Now I picture Jeff and Vinny laughing like evil sadist masterminds that get off on b1zarr0's endless misery and torment. "

THE TRUE BAD ENDING
Posted by Timdj84

The problem is that "later" suggests no certain time.There have been times when later has been an hour and other times when it has been 4 or 6 or more.I would just like a concrete estimate ,that is all.
Posted by b1zarr0

......or at very least the explanation of why the episode is so bleeding late should be amusing.
 
or them just carrying on with business as usual while trying to cover up their blunder shall be equally as amusing.
 
also a hearty  "Get bent!" to those who actually have things going on in their lives where their schedule isn't dependent on an episode of the ER being released on time XD

Posted by HeghmohQib

I bet their getting drunk.  I wish I could get drunk and play video games.  at 9am.  on a weekday.  at work.  and not get fired.  Oh to work at Giant Bomb.  Or at an airline.  yea........

Posted by HeghmohQib
@gakon5: That's pretty impressive in my book.  There are so many web sites out there that say their (only) content will be up on a certain day of the week and still can't do it.  As far as I can tell, GB hasn't made any time promises and are still more consistent that alot of sites. 
Posted by b1zarr0
@Timdj84 said:
" The problem is that "later" suggests no certain time.There have been times when later has been an hour and other times when it has been 4 or 6 or more.I would just like a concrete estimate ,that is all. "
It's the vagueness of "later" that is getting to me :(
 
if we would have gotten something like "a day later" or "6 hours later" then I'd be less >_< about this.
 
 
also some sort of explanation as to WHY they are posting it later would have been nice.  alas at this rate it is looking like I wont get to see the next episode til sometime tomorrow (hopefully a double header around their unofficial usual post time perhaps? <_< )
Posted by Slaneesh

Am i really going to take a cold turkey from the Endurance run todaý? Oh the horror. On a friendly note i would like to remind people that TANG  and the Edurance run, are both free entertainment of high quality. FREE! 
Posted by digeratiX90

aw man, i have work until midnight, I guess ill have two episodes to watch tomorrow.

Posted by gakon
@HeghmohQib: I do wonder why they put up these videos at a set time, and such an early set time.  That just makes people flip out more when they aren't up.
Posted by BananaHammock
@HeghmohQib said:
" @Claudia said:
"

 
I found this weird Persona 4 parody just now. It has Yosuke in it riding his bike..
(maybe someone posted this already, i don't read everything...) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMjSE-JqV4I&feature=related      "
That video made me want to punch babies. "
Fuck that video and anything similar to it.
Posted by b1zarr0
@slaneesh said:
" Am i really going to take a cold turkey from the Endurance run todaý? Oh the horror. On a friendly note i would like to remind people that TANG  and the Edurance run, are both free entertainment of high quality. FREE!  "
Free AND High Quality! :D
 
which makes GB full of win (except of course when episodes are unexpectedly and unexplainedly WAAAY later than usual :( )
Posted by Sanj

Let's all hold hands and sing our way through these troubling times. 
Posted by b1zarr0

ack, don't tell me that the video file for the episode somehow got crapped up and they had to have someone go and piece it back together -_-....I remember that happening once about a few dozen episodes back.

Posted by deFacto

im getting endurance run withdrawal headaches.

Posted by safelybeds
@b1zarr0 said:
"ack, don't tell me that the video file for the episode somehow got crapped up and they had to have someone go and piece it back together -_-....I remember that happening once about a few dozen episodes back. "

More like 78 episodes back -- that was episode 50, remember?
Edited by HeghmohQib

I got it!!  Their actually WAS a Meat Dimension and they got sucked into it but it's not the Meat they had expected.  They suddenly found themselves playing through one of those screwed up, homoerotic Japanese games.  They then had to go back and redo the entire episode.  
 
Well, you know.  After they took turns crying in the shower.
 

 
Posted by b1zarr0
@safelybeds said:
" @b1zarr0 said:
"ack, don't tell me that the video file for the episode somehow got crapped up and they had to have someone go and piece it back together -_-....I remember that happening once about a few dozen episodes back. "
More like 78 episodes back -- that was episode 50, remember? "
yeah you are right.  yay for math failing me -_-' 
 
but now that I think about it, that is probably what happened which makes me >_<  *kicks stupid video capturing technology corrupting video files and whatnot!*
Posted by FluxWaveZ
@BananaHammock said:
" @HeghmohQib said:
" @Claudia said:
"

 
I found this weird Persona 4 parody just now. It has Yosuke in it riding his bike..
(maybe someone posted this already, i don't read everything...) 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMjSE-JqV4I&feature=related      "
That video made me want to punch babies. "
Fuck that video and anything similar to it. "
Posted by Persnec

I love how we're all still waiting for it and spamming the comments, rather than doing something more productive and coming back in a few hours. 
 
I'm shocked I'm still here, personally.

Posted by bybeach
@HeghmohQib said:
"I got it!!  Their actually WAS a Meat Dimension and they got sucked into it but it's not the Meat they had expected.  They suddenly found themselves playing through one of those screwed up, homoerotic Japanese games.  They then had to go back and redo the entire episode.  
 
Well, you know.  After they took turns crying in the shower.
 
 
"

 
 
 
 
While holding up sceenshots with one hand?
Posted by CannibalFerox

It will be interesting to see if Jeff and Vinny fall into the bad ending, or, with the help of all the spoilerific comments, sail ahead as if it was nothing.

Posted by pinthewind

hopefully they didn't finish the game and lose the video file.
 
wait....i shouldn't have said that...

Posted by Chewii101

Perhaps theyre doing all three endings...? 

Posted by ToyDoll

Please don't use that word B1zarr0, it's disgusting

Posted by CactusWolf
@b1zarr0: Wow. 
 
Time to grow up.
Posted by craleigh318

True Story:  

I started watching this endurance run on July 17, less than a month ago. Over the course of 11 days, I watched every second of the endurance run nonstop from the very beginning and finally caught up to part 117 on July 28 and still continue to watch new parts. 
 
This playthrough inspired me to buy a PlayStation 2 myself to play all of the RPGs I have been missing out on. 
 
So I just want to say thanks, guys. I'm looking forward to you finishing the game. :-)
Posted by Wiseblood

Have they told us at all WHY it's taking so long?  Or is Vinny's "we're looking for a lamp" joke all we're getting?

Posted by ljgpliskin92

I can wait, I just hope nothing bad happened D=

Posted by eldiax
 
Edited by OkTank
@Wiseblood said:

" Have they told us at all WHY it's taking so long?  Or is Vinny's "we're looking for a lamp" joke all we're getting? "

 
"Patience comes to those that wait"....or something like that
Posted by ashbash
@Wiseblood said:
" Have they told us at all WHY it's taking so long?  Or is Vinny's "we're looking for a lamp" joke all we're getting? "
They could never find the lamp...
Posted by Blaze4Life86
@ToyDoll said:
"Please don't use that word B1zarr0, it's disgusting "

Yeah I'm offended by "e-wang" too
Posted by OkTank
@eldiax said:
"
 
"
Hmmm. Red smiley face.......Suggesting indians  are involved in the delay of the video. I have to say I might agree on that. Mighty bold statement sir.
Posted by OkTank
@Blaze4Life86: I would be too if I knew what it meant 
Posted by Onomarchus

What's with all the whining and arguing? Is this some kind of Persona 4 town hall?
 
Oh my God, that Obama has socialized the Endurance Run! And how do we know if Nanako is really Charlie's cousin? We don't even know the name of her attending physician. WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE?

Posted by Jeremy_x

ITS UP GUYS, FINALLY! 
 
 
 
 
  
not :P

Posted by Jtan21
@Onomarchus said:
" What's with all the whining and arguing? Is this some kind of Persona 4 town hall?  Oh my God, that Obama has socialized the Endurance Run! And how do we know if Nanako is really Charlie's cousin? We don't even know the name of her attending physician. WHERE'S THE BIRTH CERTIFICATE? "
Haha, awesome.
Posted by mrfluke

  today is thursday and... 
 
the persona ql, the trials hd ql, the fate/unlimited ql, the madden 10 something , the look at brutal legends multiplayer, the interview with tim schaefer , the red faction dlc quick look,   
 
are all not here... surely there has to be some underground business related stuff or something going on  that is making the gb crew underdelivering    

Posted by deFacto
@Hoshnasi said:
" @b1zarr0: Something cannot be late when we as the collective audience are not in a binding contract with Giantbomb being the content providers.  They are providing us this entertainment on their own free will.   They never said "We will provide ER at 6am est, 9am pst." Hell, they could of had a wild night out drinking on hump day for all we know. Please, either pull your head out of your ass and shut up, or shove it in farther, because you can still function enough to type comments. "
Wow..................... 
 
you're a big douche.
Posted by Hoshnasi
@b1zarr0 said:
" @Hoshnasi said:

" @b1zarr0: Something cannot be late when we as the collective audience are not in a binding contract with Giantbomb being the content providers.  They are providing us this entertainment on their own free will.   They never said "We will provide ER at 6am est, 9am pst." Hell, they could of had a wild night out drinking on hump day for all we know. Please, either pull your head out of your ass and shut up, or shove it in farther, because you can still function enough to type comments. "

By late I meant later than the usual posting time which they've established by their actions of actual posting consistently at a certain time despite not putting it it writing.  So please GTFO of my internet if you insist on being a smart ass cunt who's quick to take cheap shots at others just to make your e-wang bigger and taking my wording out of context. "
I'm pretty sure that everyone here wants you off *our* internets.  Every comment I have ever read from you is the exact criticism you have just give me.  Not to mention you are also one of the most quoted and replied to posters on the Endurance Run for the rage you instill in everyone.  
 
Since you also just admitted that I took your words out of context it would seem only rational that from now on you then stop wording all your posts to sound like a complaint or referring to something that you are owed by the GB crew posting on your imaginary time table.
Posted by borgmaster

...not like this...

Posted by Vorbis

Wow some of you need to chill out, personally looking forward to 2 episodes tomorrow!

Posted by Creamypies
@mrfluke said:
"   today is thursday and...  the persona ql, the trials hd ql, the fate/unlimited ql, the madden 10 something , the look at brutal legends multiplayer, the interview with tim schaefer , the red faction dlc quick look,    are all not here... surely there has to be some underground business related stuff or something going on  that is making the gb crew underdelivering     "
Friday's gonna be a good day!
Posted by fox01313

Naoto's big change, prolly just something silly like growing her hair out & ditching the vague boy disguise & wearing clothes like an other girl. After all this strangeness in Persona 4, I'm sticking with the obvious until the game delightfully proves me wrong.
Posted by Hoshnasi
@deFacto said:
" @Hoshnasi said:
" @b1zarr0: Something cannot be late when we as the collective audience are not in a binding contract with Giantbomb being the content providers.  They are providing us this entertainment on their own free will.   They never said "We will provide ER at 6am est, 9am pst." Hell, they could of had a wild night out drinking on hump day for all we know. Please, either pull your head out of your ass and shut up, or shove it in farther, because you can still function enough to type comments. "
Wow.....................  you're a big douche. "
Go back to page 7 or 8 and read every b1zarr0 post, then start pointing that douche finger around the room.  I just called this guy out on his assumptions and expectations.  Which at the very least are inflated.
Posted by Hoshnasi
@fox01313 said:
" Naoto's big change, prolly just something silly like growing her hair out & ditching the vague boy disguise & wearing clothes like an other girl. After all this strangeness in Persona 4, I'm sticking with the obvious until the game delightfully proves me wrong. "
I remember back in the hospital that Rise was surprised by Naoto's dimensions.  I have a feeling she'll have some moment where she shows up in a dress and is going to be stacked, lol.
Posted by CitizenKane
People need to stop bitching about waiting for the new episode.  I am tired of it.  The next person complaining about waiting for a new episode, not just #129, will have a PM sent to them by me.  This is your only non-official warning.
Posted by TestamentUK
@Vorbis said:
" Wow some of you need to chill out, personally looking forward to 2 episodes tomorrow! "
Same here. Although technically 'tomorrow' is now today here in the UK.
Posted by Orbi
@CitizenKane said:
"People need to stop bitching about waiting for the new episode.  I am tired of it.  The next person complaining about waiting for a new episode, not just #129, will have a PM sent to them by me.  This is your only non-official warning. "

OOOH OOH I WANT A PM I WANT A PM!!!!