38 Comments
Posted by _Horde

Does he run on whole grain?

Posted by SadPatrol

Im gonna buy this...

Posted by 234r2we232

@TheKramer89 said:

Second time this week

That you've left the basement? D:

Posted by bybeach

Hey, Cole's sometimes dickhead friend scored hisself a purty lady. Jealous.....

Buying this, I hope it's okay.....

Posted by TheKramer89

@sofacitysweetheart: Rude. Nah, I thought I got the first post and it would've been my second in a week, which has to be some sort of record. We don't have basements in Florida.

Posted by FoxMulder

Seems cool. I played way too much Infamous 2 and burned out hard on it, maybe I will get this during winter break.

Posted by RE_Player1

Downloading now.

Posted by IshimuraD

Still thinking about getting this, it looks pretty cool.

Posted by Cyrisaurus

It's like $8 for PS+ members. Totally worth it.

Posted by Syndro

At least it's not zombies for a change.

Posted by beard_of_zeus

I like the idea behind this - seems analogous to what Rockstar did with RDR: Undead Nightmare, creating a silly "what if" horror scenario in an alternate universe, and I really enjoyed that. For only $10, might give it a whirl, especially since I'm a sucker for holiday-appropriate video games. Halloween, guys!

Posted by csl316

Beat Infamous 2 twice, and got just about everything.  Thought I had my fill.
 
But I was wrong.

Posted by Yummylee

I will get this... eventually. I still need to scramble up some cash to pay for my SR3 preorder =/

Posted by Ramone

Very cool, wish more developers would do this sort of crazy shit with their DLC.

Posted by pantzing_nome

This looks pretty sick, I really hope their is a quick look of this.

Posted by Theavy

good?

Posted by Arker101

@Ramone said:

Very cool, wish more developers would do this sort of crazy shit with their DLC.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Posted by TheMurray

Glad that they're not taking this too seriously and that Zeke seems like a big part of the story. I'm sure they'll play the plotline straight, but I get the feeling it'll be pretty funny.

Posted by spiceninja

Played it and beat it in one sitting. It was great but the story is only about 2 hours (and I spent some time just running around and biting people) and there's no platinum trophy. Other than that it's worth a purchase, especially if you like inFamous and horror.

Posted by RE_Player1

@PlasmaBeam44 said:

Played it and beat it in one sitting. It was great but the story is only about 2 hours (and I spent some time just running around and biting people) and there's no platinum trophy. Other than that it's worth a purchase, especially if you like inFamous and horror.

Any collectible stuff? Just downloaded it but I'm afraid I have to sleep and wait for tomorrow.

Posted by DeadMonkeys

So Zeke's the one behind all this madness.

Works for me!

Posted by bybeach

This is taking forever to download.

Posted by spiceninja

@msavo said:

@PlasmaBeam44 said:

Played it and beat it in one sitting. It was great but the story is only about 2 hours (and I spent some time just running around and biting people) and there's no platinum trophy. Other than that it's worth a purchase, especially if you like inFamous and horror.

Any collectible stuff? Just downloaded it but I'm afraid I have to sleep and wait for tomorrow.

Nothing really collectible. There are blood jars you have to smash to increase your corruption meter. That's about it.

Posted by Branthog

Oh, wow. I forgot this game existed. Yeah, I beat it the day after it came out and haven't touched it since. No amount of DLC will make me go back to it. It was a good game, but I just don't care enough for more of the story unless it's in the form of a whole new game. Maybe.

Posted by DeF

@Branthog said:

Oh, wow. I forgot this game existed. Yeah, I beat it the day after it came out and haven't touched it since. No amount of DLC will make me go back to it. It was a good game, but I just don't care enough for more of the story unless it's in the form of a whole new game. Maybe.

Which this basically is. Different powers, totally unrelated story, different vibe. This is like what undead nightmare was to red dead redemption, pretty much. And I'd consider that a new game.

Posted by Branthog

@DeF said:

@Branthog said:

Oh, wow. I forgot this game existed. Yeah, I beat it the day after it came out and haven't touched it since. No amount of DLC will make me go back to it. It was a good game, but I just don't care enough for more of the story unless it's in the form of a whole new game. Maybe.

Which this basically is. Different powers, totally unrelated story, different vibe. This is like what undead nightmare was to red dead redemption, pretty much. And I'd consider that a new game.

Actually, I never played that, either. I think I bought it, but after beating Red Dead Redemption, I had pretty much had my fill of the game. Campaign and Story DLC rarely compels me and I can't quite put my finger on what makes it something I want versus something that feels unnecessary to me. I guess that's why it's DLC to begin with, maybe.

Posted by drumpsycho89

this actually looks fuking great!!! still need to play the second one to!!

Posted by GaZZuM

Thought this video was titled "Feed the innocent". It was not.

Posted by Addfwyn

@Branthog: You could just think of it as a standalone game, since it basically is. You don't need infamous 2 to play it, it has it's own trophy heading, etc. DLC is a bit of a misnomer when it doesn't require anything else to play to begin with.

Posted by Hitchenson

I hope more devs do the R* approach.

Posted by Aarny91

This looks pretty cool.

Posted by mattman734

@Arker101 said:

@Ramone said:

Very cool, wish more developers would do this sort of crazy shit with their DLC.

I agree wholeheartedly.

Me to, Some developers take their ip too seriously if you want to buy DLC for a game you probably are a fan already and want to see something cool with the characters not more of the same. Look at rockstar they have some of the most serious games in the business but their not afraid to go wacky with their dlc.

Posted by mekklesak

I will not give Miranda Lawson my soul.

Posted by spilledmilkfactory

I loved Infamous 2, so I'll be getting this as soon as I can

Posted by bybeach

This time standalone means standalone, as oppossed to a Deadspace dlc. The game seems good, but took forever to download..wonder why they did it this way? it just seems like a lot of extra work, unless they thought they would really get a Holloween crowd and not just an Infamous crowd. Only 10.00, too.

Posted by Rheinmetall

Cole in infamous 2 is not the Cole I knew from the first game, in terms of appearance and voice acting, and this spin off is based on infamous 2, so I will pass.

Posted by MeatSim

@GaZZuM said:

Thought this video was titled "Feed the innocent". It was not.

Cole gives up on the whole super hero thing and opens up his very own soup kitchen. Now that's some DLC I would like to play.

Posted by maimran91

Looks a bit like a cross between Arkham Asylum and Splatterhouse.